• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Taking Paracetamol while on CD

waterford

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yesterday was my first day and last night I had the most awful headache. So much so that I couldnt get to sleep last night with it.

Didnt have any paracetamol in the house but I did have a cup of sugary tea to try and relieve it.:cry:

I know these headaches will pass after a few days & it is only all the badness leaving my system:) but I was wondering can I take paracetamol while on CD.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
As far as I am aware you can, as one of the side effects of starting the diets can be headaches.
Just up the level of water you are drinking and the headaches should gradually decrease.
Hope that helps

Tracy

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
S: 20st7lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 7st11lb(37.98%)
i had terrible headaches, but they stopped after a couple of days!

funnily enough, i used to get regular headaches before i started the diet and they have stopped since i started cambridge. maybe the nutrients?? or extra water?? who knows.

S: 12st13lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.18%)
i used to get headaches every day too, but since this diet i think ive only had one!

KD

Gone fishing
As above advice. Paracetamol is fine. Keep the water up :)

1974rach

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
I'm a headachey person and I've noticed that I've had them less, but occasionally I get a humdinger.

Paracetamol is fine - you don't want to be in pain. But I generally have a glass of water first as that often sorts it out.

xxx