Taking shakes to work...

Just wondered how many peeps take a SF shake to work? I make mine up in the blender the night before, put them in the fridge and then take one to work the next day. Does anyone else do this? Do you think making them up in the morning would be better? Xxx

Hi Carley

Does it taste any different? I haven't seen it state anywhere that you can't make it up in advance, but i'm not sure.

I suppose as long as its kept in the fridge it would be ok.....I would maybe try a few days making it in the morning and see if tastes any different!

Good luck

Yeah I think I might try that. I normally make them the night before because i'm half asleep in the morning and i'm in such a rush I don't get time but will try and get up a bit earlier. Will let you know if they taste any different xx

Hi Carley :) i made a shake at 6:15am and drunk it at 9am and it looked watery. Not fluffy like usual. Is that the same consistency you get xxx

No mine tend to be quite thick. I made one up in the morning yesterday and it did taste alot better, normally they are left overnight and don't taste as good coz they have been sat there all night. Think I might make them in the morning all the time now xx

No mine tend to be quite thick. I made one up in the morning yesterday and it did taste alot better, normally they are left overnight and don't taste as good coz they have been sat there all night. Think I might make them in the morning all the time now xx

Hi XxCarleyxX

How longmafter making it did you drink it? And what did you have it in? Sorry, but I'm starting slim fast Monday and work 12 hour shifts!

Thank you,

Hannah x

Hey Hannah :)

I make up both shakes at once, I drink my morning shake straight away and then I drink my lunch one about 3 hours later. Aww man 12 hour shifts thats a long day! Make sure you eat your 3 snacks as they will keep you going until you have your evening meal.

Good luck x x x x

Hannah have you considered the ready made shakes/smoothies or the bars for work days.

Thanks Carley and Redmel

My brain had completely bypassed the idea of the ready made shakes for some reason - so thank you! Off to get some filling snacks to keep me going until dinner time!

Thanks again,

Hannah x

Hannah I particularly like the snack a jack individual packets for snacks :) or strawberries and melon xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

You just reminded me, I need to buy some snack a jacks x

The chutney curls are my gave :) xxx

Ive actually not tried the curls....I am obviously missing out lol x

Redmel Asda do them 2 packs for £2.50 xxx

Back