Taking tasty food to SW class!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi all, I don't know whether all classes are doing this, but we've been asked to take food to class next week to mark the end of the 'beating obesity in the community campaign'. We did this 11 weeks ago at the start of the campaign and I made a carrot cake from a SW magazine!! What are other people taking (if this applies to you) and does anyone have any ideas what I can take?X

hey funcurls!! the last time i went to class we had a taster evening i made syn free baked egg custards and put some sugar on them and turned them in to low syn creme brulee!! was yum!!

a lady brought weetabix cake to our Wi on monday, was like dread pudding but very yummy!

what about SW fererro rouche (no idea how to spell that at all!! lol) everyone likes a choccy treat lol

In the past I have done, Scanbran cakes (Chocolate, ginger, curly wurly), egg fried rice, Rhubarb and custard and Onion bajis.

All went down great even though i thought the onion bajis were awful.

In the past I have done, Scanbran cakes (Chocolate, ginger, curly wurly), egg fried rice, Rhubarb and custard and Onion bajis.

All went down great even though i thought the onion bajis were awful.

i made the trifle with quark i thought it was gross but everyone else loved it lol and a chocolate cake with quark i just cant stand the stuff.

Back