Taking the first step....

Bellerine

Silver Member
Hi all. I'm forty one from Ireland married to a great guy and I have three kids. I was thin until I got pregnant with my first child 11 years ago. The weight just piled on for no apparent reason. And then I was depressed about it and ate for comfort. I missed out totally on my thirties which should have been a fun time meeting new people. But I felt anxious cos everywhere I went I was the fattest person there. So i stopped going out And no matter what anyone says people do treat you differently if you are fat. They dismiss you. I miss the old vibrant active me and I want to have a few good years before menopause kicks in. I have to do this for me for my husband for my kids. I am on day three of lipotrim. I feel ok.

Bellerine

Hey bellerine I'm on day 4 it's getting easier I was on this last year and lost 2 stone but have put back on a stone and a half because of holidays Xmas and got engaged all in December !!!!!! So I'm back now and convinced I will do it again a great diet and it gets so easy !!!! Good luck

IreneH and Dothai. Thank you for the welcome. I'm ok so far. Hoping it becomes routine and that I don't start having cravings.

Bellerine

Back