Taking the plunge!

yeah i know what u mean hun, my friends who are losing are actually doing ok with their own things like slimming world or dont need to lose anymore. maybe u could get 'sponsored' to push you, my mother gave me £2 for every lb in weight i lost when we went clothes shopping so it spurred me on to get some nice clothes and have a decent spend on it! think my local radio station does a weight loss competition every year towards christmas, you can sign up online and see how much weight u lose from now til then. only thing with those is the people who win tend to be the ones who lose the most so obviously you dont have a lot to go compared with someone who would weigh around 20 stone, they're hardly fair! xx

I wish things were that easy!!! I've started becoming Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen and loving the food too much!!!!

after putting on half a stone through being lazy, im going back to cambridge for 2 weeks on monday to shift the weight and then restart juddding for christmas. ive decided to follow the 24-hr fasting plan for juddd where i'll stop eating at 5 p.m. one day then eat at 5 p.m. the following day. i think the fact that its almost like you're only fasting/DD-ing for half a day rather than keeping your calories restricted to one full day that helps. if u think about it, when we have 500 cals on a down day say from in the morning until bed, really its more than a 24 hour period because you dont eat from the night before when you've slept plus you dont eat during the following night's sleep either so you're allocating 500 cals over almost a 36 hour period! crazy! at least i think ive worked that one out right anyway ha! x

Hey babes sounds a great idea so I eat morning one day and evening the other x

Hey babes sounds a great idea so I eat morning one day and evening the other x

yeah thats the plan! think it'll help psychologically more than anything, e.g. if i snack on fruit today from now until 5 p.m. i can have a portion of my up day cals tonight by having a decent meal. if i have 2 apples and a pear today that'll total around 160 cals, plus factoring in the ready meal i had last night which was 296 cals, totalling 456 cals for the down period. then tonight i'll have 2 skinless baked cod fillets and topped with mayo, cabbage and potatoes totalling around 400 cals leaving me around 1100 for tomorrows up period during the day which is plenty. it seems like the ups come round quicker this way too! x

my plan is as follows:-

Morn noon eve

Mon fast/down fast/down eat/up

Tue eat/up eat/up fast/down

Wed fast/down fast/down eat/up

Thurs eat/up eat/up fast/down

Fri fast/down fast/down eat/up

Sat eat/up eat/up eat/up

Sun eat/up eat/up fast/down

So chick how's it going???? I'm thinking about going to the doctor I just seem to be putting it back on and I'm not eating loads!!!

So chick how's it going???? I'm thinking about going to the doctor I just seem to be putting it back on and I'm not eating loads!!!

hey hun! my first day back on cambridge, i must be mad! weighed in at 9.7 with my CDC so not as bad as i thought but put on an inch on each area - except my thighs - ive put on 2 there!! so altogether, 7lbs and 6 inches back on since finishing cambridge originally. hoping to have a good week to get me started, if i lose 7lbs this week like i did during my initial stint, i'll be landed! cant see that happening tho as i dont have a lot to lose this time round, its about getting back on the straight and narrow for me in order to maintain on my new version of juddd!

how r u doing hun? do u think your thyroxine maybe needs to be adjusted? my mother finds that sometimes helps when shes having problems with unexplained weight gain xx

day 3 of cambridge, actually not doing too bad this time round. think its helps that im only doing it for a week or so to get the initial naughty 7lbs gain off! had a sneaky weigh this morn and im down 2lbs already but not going to weigh until my official weigh in monday now to stop the scales obsession! looking forward to starting back on juddd already especially now i hope ive cracked the 24-hour period fast/eat cycle!

well done chick thats great!! Im still going to the gym but things are getting in the way. Starting daily next week for sure and eating really healthy this week. Unfortunately weekend will be different tho!!

Im cosidering cambridge but feel like it never stays off with me xxx plus it makes me soooo miserable xxx

Are you still exercising? x

well done chick thats great!! Im still going to the gym but things are getting in the way. Starting daily next week for sure and eating really healthy this week. Unfortunately weekend will be different tho!!

Im cosidering cambridge but feel like it never stays off with me xxx plus it makes me soooo miserable xxx

Are you still exercising? x

yes im still exercising but not full on, just diong 2 zumba sessions this week but lightly and maybe a session on the treadmill, light jogging/walking for 30 mins say. i think i need to takethe bull by the horns with cambridge, the idea is to get back under 9st asap but to also make juddd work for me this time because im struggling to just follow cal counting as a normal diet. juddd worked for me initially but it was my willpower that took a blow! with my new plan of 5 p.m. - 5 p.m. i should stick to it better as that way im eating every day, just either having a big breakfast or a big dinner, works well for me! xx

oops been a bit naughty today ended up having a ham and cheese panini for lunch! havent had anything else though so will just have a shake tonight and plenty of water to get back on track. hoping it wont affect my weight too much, not expecting to lose anymore by tomorrow but will focus until monday now at least x

I had cheese too ur doing well though babe cx

I'm so tired wen to the twilight marathon last night til 2:45am this morning at the O2 loo xx

omg how did u find it?? few people i know went, think they are still catching up on sleep after it! cant wait to see the last twilight, maybe going next week, not sure yet though! xx

well after a full week of cambridge shakes (plus some naughty biscuits and choc and a bit of toast here and there) I've managed to lose 5lbs! i was genuinely shocked but just goes to show, u dont really need the ketosis aspect to get the weight off quicker. I look slimmer and few lighter too so dont think its just water weight. im sticking with shakes until friday when ill have a meal then out all day saturday but back on shakes from sunday to following friday. hopefully if i stick to shakes in the week and have wkends off (have to due to social commitments) then i can get into the 8s over the christmas period which will help my willpower and determination massively instead of just pigging out for the sake of it over christmas. obv, i will enjoy myself and eat yummy things but i'll reign it in straight after christmas instead of extending the celebrations!

fingers crossed for a breakthrough! xx

Hey babe that's brilliant we'll done I'm considering it too......

Stood on scales just now and I'm back to 11st and I Dnt even understand why!!!!

I'm so exasperated

Hey babe that's brilliant we'll done I'm considering it too......

Stood on scales just now and I'm back to 11st and I Dnt even understand why!!!!

I'm so exasperated

aw hun, weight issues are so crap, do u actually feel heavier or is it just the evil scales? i need to stop relying on them because i am slimmer after this week but at the same time, im out saturday so i know i'll weigh heavier after that but need to ignore that as my body will need time to go back to original weight on scales but my shape wont have increased! i cant wait til i start juddding again properly, am wary of falling into the cambridge trap! xx

Well I'm defo bigger but I'm having a go at Cambridge again just briefly with evening small meal x

Defo feeling positive since last night I was in bits bloody crazy xxxx

aw hun, u can do it, having shakes and a small meal sounds good, at least u can have some food then too. im trying to do shakes in the week and have wkend off for next 2 weeks then start judding again over christmas as its more achievable. im ok in the week until dec 1st then i seem to be out for lunch and christmas parties a lot in december so juddd will help me maintain hopefully. any weight i do gain over christmas will have to come off with another full cambridge stint in january but im hoping i wont have to do it for long! x

I'm hoping I won't either it's rubbish at!!!! Not even feeling hungry at the moment tho so fingers crossed will just have a shake I think xxx

Back