Taking the plunge!

its nearly two weeks not day looool!!! :eek:

you'll be fine hun! just keep at it as long as you can, you always lose a good amount the first week anyway, maybe weigh this wkend and see how ur getting on. im just going to do my 1000 cals per day diet every 4 weeks if this week works then just juddd as usual. im happy to keep losing weight slowly but would be happy with losing a few extra lbs this week to push me along b4 i start exercising again xx

aaa struggling today! am trying to stick to a DD of around 500-600 cals but have already eaten 300 cals and its nowhere near lunch yet! am also starting a cookery course tonight (the irony!) which is 2 hours long but we're not making anything as its our first night so we'll just be learning the basics. i'll be starving by the time i get home, eek! xx

Morning lumps wondering how you are and how your doing xxxxx OOO cookery course sounds lovely i really fancy that xxxx

Had a slip up in the middle of the night last night my infamous tea with 4 sugars!!!!! Urgghhhhh

Morning lumps wondering how you are and how your doing xxxxx OOO cookery course sounds lovely i really fancy that xxxx

Had a slip up in the middle of the night last night my infamous tea with 4 sugars!!!!! Urgghhhhh

aw bless! never mind, at least it wasnt a big slice of cheesecake or a chocolate bar! i'm a bit sad today, got on the scales and i've put on 1lb. its not my official weigh in day but this week i've stuck to in between 1000-1200 cals every day and i really shouldnt have put any weight on doing that so getting a bit frustrated now. Im still in 2 minds whether to calorie count or just mix my calories like i said i would but im panicking now thinking that ive got to start all over again and give my body time to adjust and so on. my final CDC weight was 9st and im only 1lb under that after 6 weeks of juddd. i just feel im not getting anywhere fast :( xx

hey babe i get how frustrating it is but you are 1lb lighter and i know thats hard but its better than where i am at the moment xxx

Try not to stress at least your not putting on babe just try different stuff maybe judd but do 300 cals one day and the 1200 the next personally when you said you were going to have 1500 days and cant remember the other figure, if that was me then i would put on definately.

xx

im struggling too much with the DDs though hun, i need to up my cals on a DD to stop myself from going mad! ive worked out i might try an average of 1350 cals spread over the week, for example doing 3 days of 1800 cals and 4 days of 1000 cals, not sure how well it'll work but im struggling to get the last few lbs off anyway no matter what i do, its always the same! xx

i know babe its always that way!!!! wish i could help babe! id come and scrape them off if i could loool!! youd me all skinless tho loool!

what about atkins!

lol!! yeah i have considered atkins again, its not that i wouldnt do it i think im just scared that because im close to goal, i dont think i'd lose a big chunk this time round and then would it come back on again too quickly?? when i swapped from CD originally i put on 2lbs which was fine but then im worried it'll keep losing then gaining if i chop and change all the time! i might just try and focus on this new calorie shifting for the next few weeks and see where it gets me but i cant stick to 500 cals on the downs anymore, somethings gotta give!! maybe i will try atkins in a few weeks time when i feel a bit braver! for me my next goal is to just get to around 8st 10lbs for now and get the rest off from there xx

yeah i know where your coming from but also dont remember to get all your vits and stuff honey!!! At least your only 5.bs away from target tho you deserve a big pat on the back chick xx

yeah i know where your coming from but also dont remember to get all your vits and stuff honey!!! At least your only 5.bs away from target tho you deserve a big pat on the back chick xx

thanks hun, i'll get there in the end, i think its because of CD that I'm so impatient. if i get a STS now i freak out and think i need to change diets straight away, instead of giving it til the following week to see if there's a change. daft i know but i need to stop freaking out and going with the flow more. ive booked my first hypnotherapy session for a fortnight's time so i'll be pleading with her to stop me being so crazy lol! xx

dont knwo what is happening to my body but i have piled on the pounds somehow. am currently at 9st 4lbs again, ridiculous when u think ive stopped juddding but havent gone overboard with calories. am trying to follow a pattern of juddd this week but not going extremely low on the down days, looking at around 700-800 on downs and 1600 on ups. hoping that i can get back on track soon :) xx

awww babes thats not good! Why dont you have a look on the net at what calorie content your supposed to have to maintain then take off 500 cals that will ensure a weight loss! (my friend CL told me about it and it has worked for someone she knows)

Are you drinking wine???

Also I do think that 1600 is quite high for a daily amount if you wanna loose but then i guess if your doing low days it should work!

yeah i checked my calorie thing online and it said i should have around 1500 per day (1800 with exercise) if i want to lose 1lb a week but ive only done a week of 1600 per day and my weight has shot up from 8st 12lbs so i cant understand it, it wouldnt impact that much surely! it cant just be that, there must be something else, maybe water retention problems, but i am looking at ways to keep juddding without suffering the really low cal days. thought of doing 3 1600 days, 3 700 days and a 1000 day to mix it up a bit, that way i can have a bit more on my DDs but not go over board on the ups too :) xx

what about total starvation for two days a week?

what about total starvation for two days a week?

oh god no! i really struggle with down days as it is hun, i was looking at 5/2 fasting but i think i'll just have to try out a few things. hopefully this'll work for me with the 3 1600s and then 700 days on the downs. at least it gives me a bit more leeway like that then. plus im starting back up the gym next week so hoping that'll work for me as well xx

ok fingers crossed xxxx

well started back at zumba last night, the usual instructor was off and the replacement hadnt done a class before! it wasnt the best but to be fair she did well considering and it helped me get back into the swing of things without feeling like i'd been hit by a truck! going again tonight and will try and do some kettlebells in the house now i feel im back on track. ive signed back up to the classes with a monthly payment so that'll motivate me to go, plus christmas is soon upon us and want to look trim for my nights out! xx

Well done honey was gonna start running last night but its always blimin raining its horrid!

aw i know this weather is the worst! ive left my umbrella in the car today too :( so will get wet walking back to it! are u still following CD this week hun? xx

Back