Taking the scenic route, But I`ll arrive where I want to be eventually ;)

SS, it's not a fail unless you give up, and you haven't... you won't. I bet totm is looming, you sound a bit fed up... hormones can trip us up so easily. Chin up and draw a line under it - tomorrow is another day.

xxx

I`m going to keep plodding on! I haven`t had a gain (yet!) and seem to be STS this week, So that is something to :) about.

keep strong Lise stop being so hard on yourself aswell.:)

Popping in to wish you a good day SS... you can do it!

xxx

How you doing SS? Hope everything is okay with you, if its not come on here and have a chat with us....

Hey Hun, Hope you've picked yourself up after your wobble, keep going hun , hope you have a fab week!
x

Happy Tuesday SS, hope all is good with you...

xxx

Hi Lise --

I hope you have a good day, and things go well with the job search.

MinnieMel

Hi SS, how's things?

Hi All -- I Facebooked Lise and her computer isn't working ATM, but she expects to be back online soon. (She used her child's phone, I think to check FB.) She is doing well.

MinnieMel

Phew... missing you, SS. Thanks MM!

xxx

Hey SS, Hope all is going well and you can be back with us soon!
x

Hope you are okay and you get your computer back online soon.....

Hi FB'd with Lise --

Her Minimins password, etc. are all saved on her broken laptop. She can get on FB with her son's laptop. she sent a message via FB to a moderator and is asking if there is some way she can get her password, etc. If not -- she is hoping to get a power supply for her laptop this weekend. She is doing her fitnesspal and keeping pretty much on programme -- and missing her Minimins pals.

MinnieMel

Back