Taking the scenic route, But I`ll arrive where I want to be eventually ;)

After my hospital appt with the PS`s on 23rd December, I am determined to get back on the wagon and shift the last of this podge once and for all!!

I have all my fingers & toes crossed that the letter from Mr Sharma helps in my appeal to get funding for a TT as after seeing him & Mr Chakrabarti, I know that whatever I do, I will never change my hideous tummy :(

I am going to attempt to start eating healthily again over the next few days after the excess of Christmas! And will be starting the 810 Plan either this week coming or the week following, Depending when the CDC can fit me in.

I am going to post in this diary every day, Charting my exercise and a food diary to try and keep me on the straight and narrow.

If(when) I slip up, Please feel free to give me a swift boot up the butt ;)

So far today, I have finally!! remembered to take my Thyroxine and downed about 3 pints of very weak NAS squash. Exercise wise, I have done about 40 mins on my wobble machine, Though 30 of those were being a lazy moo and sitting on it :eek:

I am psyching myself up to get off my lardar$e and get the wii fit on before getting on it for another 10 mins then going to bed ;)

My weight at the hospital on 23rd Dec was 11st 11lbs :cry: And I am aiming to get to between 10st and 10st 10lbs. My head isn`t quite back "in the zone" yet, But it WILL be!! - Wish me luck!!

I`ve just realised that I defrosted my GF bread and now won`t be able to eat it, Wondering if I can re-freeze it??? :confused:

Anyway, Will stop wittering on!! lol

Xx

Hmmm, Wondering if I should have put this in the diaries section? :rolleyes:

Hi babe I'm with ya starting weight and finishing weight too!
These a few ppl returning back I will ss for as long as I can really then 810 back to 10 stones, I'm looking forward to following your diary!!
Good luck x

WB, not far to go to melt down . hope u get the tummy tuck . and no you can't re freeze the bread , but the birds won't say no to a bite or two lol

Hi babe I'm with ya starting weight and finishing weight too!
These a few ppl returning back I will ss for as long as I can really then 810 back to 10 stones, I'm looking forward to following your diary!!
Good luck x
Thanks for the welcome back hun x I saw (and posted) in your thread about us all returning ;) lol

Well done you for doing SS! My body just cannot cope with nothing going through it, So 810 is the best next thing for me.

Where is the VD challenge?? I`ll have to go look!

Good luck, You can do it!! :D Xxxx

WB, not far to go to melt down . hope u get the tummy tuck . and no you can't re freeze the bread , but the birds won't say no to a bite or two lol

Thankyou for the welcome back :D x

Thanks re the TT. I have had a preliminary denial of funding, But didn`t even get as far as the PCT, So I am hoping that with both the consultant PS and his reg giving me backing aswell as my GP that they will allow my appeal. I`m just really gutted that I didn`t know it was BMI of 25 rather than only under 30 or I would have started back sooner to lose the last stone in time :(

Oh well, Nothing I can do now!!

Re the bread, Normally it wouldn`t be an issue as the rest of my family would eat it. But it`s GF bread so they won`t and it cost me nearly £3 for a small loaf so I begrudge "throwing it away" lol I`ve decided to use it (sensibly, rather than gorging) and eat it before I start 810 again :D

Xx

Good luck with getting back to 810 and fingers crossed for the TT for you too.
Happy New Year!
x

Thanks hun, You too!! We WILL do it!!! ;) Xxx

I haven`t done any exercise yet today cos I`m a lazy cow :p haha

My food today has so far been like this...

Breakfast -

2 slices of Genius GF Bread with a scraping of Marg
1 Pint of weak NAS squash
1 mug of weak black coffee - No sugar

= 222 cals/12 fat

~

Lunch/ Tea -

300g tub of Light Choices Cottage Cheese
2 Slices of Genius GF Bread with scraping of Marg
8 slices of Cucumber
1 GF Mince Pie

= 622 cals/23 Fat

^^ I know that was a whole tub of CC and the Mince Pie is a bit naughty, But I`m trying to use up stuff going out of date from Christmas and my GF foods that no-one in the house will eat. They`re too expensive to just throw away.

Enjoy that bread , lets hope TT gets sorted soon , good idea the 810 plan .

Thankyou x

I`m hoping to start 810 plan on Weds, Waiting for my CDC to mail me back. Bread & Mine Pies should be gone by then ;) Gonna have another MP with my brew now lol x

Final food diary for 02.01.11

Breakfast -

2 slices of Genius GF Bread with a scraping of Marg

= 222 cals/12 fat

~

Lunch -

300g tub of Light Choices Cottage Cheese
2 Slices of Genius GF Bread with scraping of Marg
8 slices of Cucumber
1 GF Mince Pie

= 622 cals/23 Fat

~

Tea -

Maccies Salad - Plain, No Chicken or sauce etc
250ml Fresh Orange Juice (again from Maccies)
GF Mince Pie

= 305cals/ 6 Fat

1 mug of weak black coffee

I also had a chocolate Mingle jump into my mouth :O I have no idea how many cals etc would be in this tho??

So apart from that, According to myfitnesspal, I am ending the day on 1,152 cals and 41 Fat which is under my daily allowance :D

I also had an extra 3 pints of weak NAS squash and another cup of weak black coffee (no sugar) :D

Doing well hun! Have another great day!
xx

how you feeling for wednesday ?
i just came back from asda and brought the biggestloser bar, its a meal replacement bar , they have boxes on offer , but was not going out for this, but they have shakes and bars on offer , unsure if its like CD .... if it is will stock up lol.
so you waiting to get your stuff from CDC ?

Doing well hun! Have another great day!
xx

Thanks hun x I`ve nearly shifted all the last bits and bobs that won`t keep after a total carb fest today :eek:

Woop for u having a great start :D Xx

how you feeling for wednesday ?
i just came back from and brought the biggestloser bar, its a meal replacement bar , they have boxes on offer , but was not going out for this, but they have shakes and bars on offer , unsure if its like CD .... if it is will stock up lol.
so you waiting to get your stuff from CDC ?

Hey x

Where did you buy them from? Are they a lot cheaper than CD bits?? Hope they taste nice for you! :D You`ll have to let me know ;) (and if they`re GF!)

I have made an appt to go and see my CDC on Weds eve and will probably start on Thursday morning :D I will then see her every Monday from then on as I`m down here way for work (she couldn`t do today).

I am really looking forward to just getting started and to be on my way. I MUST MUST MUST lose the last bit of this weight and finally (hopefully!) be free of dieting.

How are things going for you?? Hope you`re having a good day Xxx

i really was not looking for diet stuff and saw all the shakes bars on offer some boxes were 10 instead of 20 , i never knew they did diet stuff the biggest loser . have a look on asda site and see also read up on the diet , all i got today was one bar , the bars are on offer but more than CD when at normal price , but the offers make it cheaper .
hey so your ready to get your head down and sort that last bit out . how much in all do you want to lose ?

Hello so wedsday is start date again it's good to read your feeling positive.

And yes we are same starting weight... we will be shreding them pounds in no time.

xx

i really was not looking for diet stuff and saw all the shakes bars on offer some boxes were 10 instead of 20 , i never knew they did diet stuff the biggest loser . have a look on site and see also read up on the diet , all i got today was one bar , the bars are on offer but more than CD when at normal price , but the offers make it cheaper .
hey so your ready to get your head down and sort that last bit out . how much in all do you want to lose ?

How much does your CD stuff cost you? I`ve worked out mine costs £5.25 a day - Less than I have been spending in Starbucks lately!!

Thanks for info re BL bits, Will have a look at Asda online :)

I`m "getting in the zone" now :) I just want to get started now, Getting impatient lol I am going to see my CDC on Weds eve and will start Thursday am :D I need to lose about 17lbs to get to goal. But that will be JUST at goal, So I would like to lose an extra 10lbs or so. We shall see, I`m not a big loser :( Even with an extreme diet.

I hope you`ve had a good day Xxx

Hello so wedsday is start date again it's good to read your feeling positive.

And yes we are same starting weight... we will be shreding them pounds in no time.

xx

Hi Hunnie x

I can`t get to see my CDC until Weds eve, So I will make a start on Thursday am :D

You`re doing brilliantly so far! I`m gonna have some catching up to do lol Xxx

Back