Talk to me about slimfast please

cddietgal

Well Hello
Back here on Minimins yet again :rolleyes:
Cut a long story short,I statered in jan last year weighing 16st 3
Got down to about 12st on CD
Messed about for WHILE AND NOW WEIGH 15ST 5 :(:cry:
Can't stand the thought of doing CD again so can anyone tell me all about slim fast? Am I right in thinking 2 SF a day and a meal at night?Whats the average weight loss and what can you drink whilst on it,is it just water like CD?
Many Thanks
CDG x:cool:

Oh and 1 more question please
Can I take it with water instead of skimmed milk?
I can't take alot of milk,can cope with milk powder and drops in tea etc but can't cope with cups of milk or cereal etc

Hi
The SF need sto be made up with milk I am afraid. You cannot do it with water. When you first start you will probably lose a lot in the first week. It eventually evens out so you lose on average 2lbs a week. Some people lose 3lbs a week and others lose 1lb.

This thing about SF is you have SF for breakfast and lunch with a 600 calorie meal in the evening (you can swop this around with your lunch if you wish). You are also allowed three 100 calorie snacks a day. I personally don't drink much water but it is recommended that you drink water with slimfast.

Good luck

FF

Thank you FF x
Just one more question if you don't mind!
I have some ready made smoothie ones on teh fridge,have just had 1/2 a bottle mixed with water and am planning to have the other 1/2 in an hour or so,it was just too thick for me bleughhhh
Is it OK to have 4 1/2 strength drinks a day as appose to 2 full strength do you think?
Many Thanks again
CDG x

i agree with feeling fat,having slimfast made with milk means i can last 4 hours between my shakes with water i would be hungry all day,also the water thing i dont drink 3 litres as recommended my theory is if you are slugging water all day ,you are peeing all day,thus empying the slimfast out of your system,so by drinking less water the slimfast stays in my stomach longer,i know it sounds daft but i have lost 53lb and my 14 year old son has lost 49lb so it must work for us,also we dont have the snacks cos i like to have 1000 cals a day,and this equates to 2lb loss a week. your bottle shakes are ok watered down as you are still having the full bottles just spread out,so i think that would be the only solution to your milk prob

Back