Talking of chocolate....

established88

.....what are your favourite treats and their point values?

I find it a little difficult working out point value for choc sometimes as a lot of it doesn't have the SF's on the back for me to calculate!

I think I remember from last time that Malteasers are quite low, 3.5?

Share yours! :D

Last edited:
1 square of milk choc I think is 1 point I avoid chocolate lol saved all week Easter for an egg had 1/2 and gave the rest to my daughter as it was alot of points for little food :(
like malteasers if they are that low I may have a bag xx

curly wurly full size bars are only 2.5

The lsim fast choc bars are good. I love Pink and Whites in mnicrowave for a few seconds. And at half piont each, if you end up eating the packet it's not the end of the world!!

i love crunchies 4.5pts, freddos 2pts, fudges 2pts, fruit pastilles 2pts, jelly tots 2pts, tootie frooties 2.5pts!

i love crunchies 4.5pts, freddos 2pts, fudges 2pts, fruit pastilles 2pts, jelly tots 2pts, tootie frooties 2.5pts!

is a whole packet of fruit pastilles 2 points??

I am a galaxy choc fan so to get my fix without using too many points I love a ripple 3.5 points

The WW choc pots are only 1 point and are nice, I also like the WW choc cake bars which are 1.5... also the WW bars from group are tasty and a good choc fix x

Buttons! A treat size bag is only 1.5 points (a full one is 4) and I have perfected the art of making them last a long time! It's amazing how slow you can eat a small pack of buttons if you try :D

I eat one treat size pack every day as my end of day treat. Yum!

thanks all, got loads of new treat ideas:)

I really like some of the WW puds too, I can't have a lot of them though as they aren't veggie friendly! WW really need to pull their finger out and make a vegetarian range :p

Back