Tall ladies, come out come out wherever you are!

fruitandcoffee

Any tall ladies lurking?

I'm 5'10 and at my current weight I'm size 10 (UK) on top and 10/12 on the bottom. What weight/size are you? I would ideally like to get to size 8 everywhere but not sure if doing so will make me look ill!

I'm a about 5'9! :) You could probably be an 8 on top and 8/10 below and still look healthy, any smaller and you may not as you are at a healthy weight already. I'm aiming for a 10, at the moment I'm 13st5 :( and a 12 on top, 14-16 on the bottom. Hopefully gonna be at 11st10 by the end of September and near to a 10/12 all over!

I'm a about 5'9! :) You could probably be an 8 on top and 8/10 below and still look healthy, any smaller and you may not as you are at a healthy weight already. I'm aiming for a 10, at the moment I'm 13st5 :( and a 12 on top, 14-16 on the bottom. Hopefully gonna be at 11st10 by the end of September and near to a 10/12 all over!

I'm not sure if my bones will fit in size 8 though? Obviously being taller I'm wider, do you find this? I could just be making excuses and really it's fat haha! You will easily do that hun :) I can see from your stats that you've lost a lot already! I'm aiming for my goal by the end of September as well but not sure if I will do it, so aiming more for around 10 stone by then I think :) x

I'm not sure if my bones will fit in size 8 though? Obviously being taller I'm wider, do you find this? I could just be making excuses and really it's fat haha! You will easily do that hun :) I can see from your stats that you've lost a lot already! I'm aiming for my goal by the end of September as well but not sure if I will do it, so aiming more for around 10 stone by then I think :) x

No I definitely agree with you! I think it depends on your general frame, but I've got quite big bones so I doubt I could go smaller than a 10 due to hips and things! But my sister is taller and has been an 8/10 and it was fine but she's got tiny bones! We have a similar amount to lose to get to target and I think for me it's do-able if I push myself so it's definitely possible for you too! :)

Back