Tango Question

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Hi Peeps, I have a general question about the "tango" side effect. Is it always due to what you have eaten the day before or can it be from a few days in advance?

I started Xenical on Monday but we had a chinese takeaway on the Sunday night before. I have been very strict with my food and fat intake this week yet this morning Id been Tangoed. Could it be from Sunday or is it more likely to just be a build up of the first few days? So confusing!

Lexie2005 said:
That is the reason I didn't start mine today as I had a kebab last night & was really worried about it!!!

Kebabs are sooo greesy i hope the tango man doesnt visit

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Oooo lexie! lol. Good luck for today hun, I hope you arent glued to the loo for too long lol xx

Oh God don't say that, I thought 36 hours after eating it I'd be safe & just popped my first pill. I'm at work for 5 hours this afternoon - best wish me luck!!!!!!

Xen stays in your system for 72 hours :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah but I didn't start the xen til today and had kebab Thursday, it's more how long the kebab will stay in there!!!!

Food actually is in there for quite s while. It's only after you take xen for a whole and have experienced a few tango moments that you realise how long it actually takes for the whole mouth to exit process is

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had chinese for dinner tonight, I know I will have 2 days of throne time! Before I am back to normal :) so for me mouth to exit (great terminology) is 2 days..

But I also found week one was when I went to the loo more frequently 3-4+ times a day.. Has slowed down a bit now tho.. 3 mths on xen now :)

well done holding on to the kebab hun.. lol
now im thinking is tango a good or bad thing?.. 14 weeks ive been on xen and only had that effect twice, trust me that's not from me being a diet god! "far from it".. i just don't suffer like normal people!!..
i think.. in fact im sure that if i did suffer from the tango's id be much further along, purely because id have to be far more strict than i have been!!.. i think if your ever going to get effected.... kebabs would be the one to make it happen! you ever popped one in the fridge and seen it next morning!!.. lol x

haha sammy no never put one in the fridge, what does it look like??
Ive been for a spa day today and had a semi healthy lunch in Frankie & Bennys, just over my 15g fat allowance by my calculations. but I had a sneaky weigh in at the gym and Ive lost so hopefully tommorow morning I will have a nice result :)

Back