Taniav Diary

taniav

I have been trying to lose weight for a good amount of years after having my kids but now i decided to try a lot harder and it seems to be doing the trick. Since that i don't have a lot of money to spend i decided to try just eating healty and using the tools that i have at home to lose the weight. since that before i never manage to lose weight only put on this time i'm very happy that i am doing it. I been using the wii board and the wii fit and i have lost 4 lbs since i started last week. i need to lose the weight for my back aswell since that i been having loads of problems with it. i started just by doing 30 minutes a day steps and is amazing. I'm able to do it even with the back problem. I think that i don't need to join a diet group to lose the weight. I was always fit before just by eating healty and doing aerobics so i think that if i keep doing the same thing i will be able to lose all the weight i want by next year and that i will be able to stay that way even if i go on holiday.
I wil be doing my exercise very soon and hopefully i be able to lose a few more lbs this week.

once again just after a few days i manage to lose another 2lb. I think that i won't go into any diet program. I'm managing to do all by myself and i feel a lot better. Is so much easier for me to be able to do it on my way and the way that i will be able to keep for the future. IS nice to be have a hubby that will support me and will keep a eye on me just in case i make a mistake. My husband is noticing the difference and i helping me by cutting all the junk food that he had all over the house. i will see how i did when i weight myself tomorrow.

Back