Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Taniav Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by taniav, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. taniav

taniav Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Eating healty and Doing exercise.
    I have been trying to lose weight for a good amount of years after having my kids but now i decided to try a lot harder and it seems to be doing the trick. Since that i don't have a lot of money to spend i decided to try just eating healty and using the tools that i have at home to lose the weight. since that before i never manage to lose weight only put on this time i'm very happy that i am doing it. I been using the wii board and the wii fit and i have lost 4 lbs since i started last week. i need to lose the weight for my back aswell since that i been having loads of problems with it. i started just by doing 30 minutes a day steps and is amazing. I'm able to do it even with the back problem. I think that i don't need to join a diet group to lose the weight. I was always fit before just by eating healty and doing aerobics so i think that if i keep doing the same thing i will be able to lose all the weight i want by next year and that i will be able to stay that way even if i go on holiday.
    I wil be doing my exercise very soon and hopefully i be able to lose a few more lbs this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. taniav

taniav Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Eating healty and Doing exercise.
    once again just after a few days i manage to lose another 2lb. I think that i won't go into any diet program. I'm managing to do all by myself and i feel a lot better. Is so much easier for me to be able to do it on my way and the way that i will be able to keep for the future. IS nice to be have a hubby that will support me and will keep a eye on me just in case i make a mistake. My husband is noticing the difference and i helping me by cutting all the junk food that he had all over the house. i will see how i did when i weight myself tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.