Tano is back to the bitter end

Size 10! Yay! Are you feeling petite? :)

Had a caramel Light frappuccino from Starbucks today. Shouldn't have had it and may have knocked myself out of ketosis as I'm bloody starving all of a sudden. Feeling very guilty!!!

Hope it was yummy! :) You should be all right if you get right back on CD and drink loads of water.

Guilt has gone. Drank loads and stuck to cd last night. Had a Tuna steak and broccolli for dinner then a mint choc shake at night. Loving the extra shake to be honest!!! Back into work today.......

Gald your doing well im drinking water now... happy days lol ;)

Fab news Danii!!! Had a strawberry shake for breakfast and an orange bar for lunch. Love the chewy bars and the mint one, defo better than the cranberry and peanut; they go too quickly haha. Not sure about dinner, may have an omelette tonight.

Struggling today, I just want to eat!!! Not even through hunger but I'm feeling deprived and want a nice dinner!!! Just had a cup of tea and some cockles and I'm probably going to have some tuna in balsamic vinegar later with spring onions chopped up in it. Don't really fancy an omelette. I'd love a curry or just something bloody normal!!! Hopefully it's one more week on 810 and then I can move up to 1000 plan.

Had chicken cooked in maggi paprika so juicy bag with courgette and red onion. It was so nice. I bought some 0% yogurt too but had a butterscotch shke instead as I've had 2 hot drinks with skimmed milk already today. The paprika chicken is spices with no sugar so hopefully it will be ok. I just neded something as normal as I could. I VERY NEARLY fell off the cd wagon today. I'm hoping for a 3lb loss this week, really do hope I get it

Sounds yummy! And creative. Can't wait til I get to 810!

Hahahaha Tizzy, don't be naughty like me!!! I really really almost ate off plan. I text my CDC and she said to have the chicken n veg but to leave the yog which I did. That frappuccino definitely knocked me out of ketosis!!!

Oo you little naughty! Least youve drank gallons of water since and compensated, and you havent fallen off again which is the important thing!
That bag chicken thing is really nice, I havent had it since ive been on CD, hummm If allowed thatd be lush even drained off in a salad..... I miss wet food lol!

Ha, I know what you mean Emma. I doubt very much its allowed, but I could have been so much worse yesterday. Woke up this morning and I've had my bar for breakfast instead of a shake. May have a soup at lunch today. Family meal tonight, they all have seafood pasta (SO JEALOUS) and I'm having tuna in balsamic vinegar with spring nions. I'll have some 0% yogrt today as well and drink tonnes of water. Weigh in tomoz, but I'm not feeling very optimistic!!!

Hola, little mid-afternoon update!!! Finished work at 1:00 today, came home and had 2 scrambled eggs and some 0% natural yogurt. Still have 2 products to have so I'll have those later. Drank quite a bit of water already. Feeling much better today :)

Hot chocolate orange......................YUM :)

Great that you're enjoying the day! Wait til you try making a mousse with the mix - yum! :)

O good im so pleased for you having a better day. Im feeling sorry for myself and spouting utter rubbish in my diary lol.

Do you have balsamic vinager or glaze? lol I realise thats prob stupid but just wondering.

x

Hey tano!

Long time no see chica!

Welcome back. How much are you planning to lose this time.

Hello lovely, planning on getting to targrt of 9 7. How are you? xxx

Back