Tano is back...

I had like 25 tetras left but sold them on like an idiot to my manager at work who is on CD! I always do better if I start on a Monday anyway because the weekends are really hard :(

Felix said:
I had like 25 tetras left but sold them on like an idiot to my manager at work who is on CD! I always do better if I start on a Monday anyway because the weekends are really hard :(

Weekends are the hardest especially when it's so hot like today, but I like the challenge of that. I feel like if I can start and do it on a weekend I've cracked it lol!!! Shame you sold them on. Do u only like tetras? Xxx

Hahaha im quite lucky coz I love all the shakes and soups. Hate the porridge. I get bored so quickly that the flavour variety is probably the only reason I could handle it haha. Right, off to WI xxx

Seems like forever tho! I can't wait to be in the 9's! Gonna give it 100% this week and hopefully reach 10st. That's my goal this week, to lose 3lbs and reach 10 stone x

Ahhh Tano - we are all creeping back into the post summer fold!

I am back on it again, first proper day today...had a boiled egg this morning though to get me through to this afternoon, now BLAM! Here I go again (5,000,001 attempts later) I actually restarted last week but it was an epic failiure!

Not this time, no surrrreeeeey, now I am focused, I am packing a punch for those carb badboys, I will be 9 stone too!!! Shall we be the chrimbo 9 club?

bettiesrevenge said:
Ahhh Tano - we are all creeping back into the post summer fold!

I am back on it again, first proper day today...had a boiled egg this morning though to get me through to this afternoon, now BLAM! Here I go again (5,000,001 attempts later) I actually restarted last week but it was an epic failiure!

Not this time, no surrrreeeeey, now I am focused, I am packing a punch for those carb badboys, I will be 9 stone too!!! Shall we be the chrimbo 9 club?

YAY!!! The 9stone crimbo club sounds fab!!! Ive had a vanilla shake and a veg soup. Going to ss+ this week, and move up to 810 next week...maybe. Well day one and I had the torture of taking my nan shopping in Asda and smelling the delicious bakery! THEN went to my sisters and they were eating frazzles crisps an peanut M&M's, not torture much!!! Had one cup of tea (with milk that nan made me and I didn't ask for) and loads of water. No headaches yet, but I'm well prepared for them!!! X

Dinner is 2 boiled eggs over steamed asparagus! Yum! X

Oh and a coke zero, I'm allowing myself one a day x

I adore coke zero too call it a treat ;) so your ss+ for a week, good choice as you will get into ketosis ready for 810.
Did your meet with your CDC go ok? X

Good luck Tano!

Hey Shanny! I'm on day 3 today! I'm staying on SS until 30th November - ready for Xmas parties! Good luck with your restart!

Thanks guys, yeah meeting went fine, shes so lovely x

Day one over and all has gone well. No headaches, not even been that hungry. The small protein meal makes all the difference. Had a vanilla shake, veg soup, boiled eggs n asparagus and just had a Choc orange shake while watching x factor. Declined a BBQ tonight. Bought 2 new dresses today in a size 12 but probably could fit into a 10. Bought a size 10 coat tho whiooooooop x

I need a new winter coat but no idea what kind of coat I want! My one from last year is a size 20 and it's soooooo huge on me now!!!! What are your dresses like? Size 10 is awesome :)

Welllll this is a fake leather biker jacket so not really my winter coat aha! Seen so many nice clothes in town at the mo!!! As yours is so big now, u better treat yourself haha xxx

Back