Tano is back...

Thanks shanny! Hasn't been so bad. How was your Chinese? Xxx

Well normal I'm stuffed up... Then spend hours rubbing my tummy lol but today. I honestly only had 2 plates and pudding. I didn't eat £15 worth really.

U had enough water? X

Morning!! Day 2 whooooop!!! Awoke early, as I always do when getting into ketosis. Feel a little light headed this morning and sooooo hungry.

Really dizzy everytime I stand up, already had a pint of water, a black coffee and now enjoying a banana shake. Feeling anxious about day 3 as this was by far my hardest day th first time around and this time I have work which I didn't have before.
One thing I do love about cd and have already is that really light feeling. Even though it's only been a day, I already feel more comfortable about silly things Luke getting dressed today. It's because I know cd works and that I'm doing it lol.

Hey Tano....well done you. I am on litre number 2! The water is definately what gets me going!

I am going to try and be totaly focused today...easier said than done I find!

Have a great day.

bettiesrevenge said:
Hey Tano....well done you. I am on litre number 2! The water is definately what gets me going!

I am going to try and be totaly focused today...easier said than done I find!

Have a great day.

You too hun x

Don't worry about day 3 at work. Work might be the distraction you need from the hard day.

I'm on day 4 today - starting to feel better already.

Shanny - no not married yet! Still 14months to go! Hope to finish this cd journey this year though!

shakey , shakey tomorrow Felix... i cant wait ;) how you feeling about it?
Tano you will soon have day 2 under your belt my lovely hang in there ok.. :)

Jay are you starting a diary? 14 months to go ages yet hon x

*Shanny* said:
Jay are you starting a diary? 14 months to go ages yet hon x

Still using my old diary - in the gold section.

Felix - that's a shame she hasn't got back to you yet. Frustrating now you've decided to start. Could you cut down to protein and veg only and up your water intake until she gets back to you, so you can get a good start?

Tano - how's your weekend going?

Currently in Cambridge shopping and starving! May find a tesco/sainsburys soon and buy some chicken to munch on fir my ss+ meal. So so hungry x

Just bought some chicken. OH is having subway :( xx

Tano said:
Just bought some chicken. OH is having subway :( xx

You've picked the right food - well done. Keep strong!

Back