Tano is back...

I've been put off subway since the drunken OH incident where he forgot he bought a subway and then ate it the morning after and it was GROSS. well done on choosing the chicken! You'll be fine after the next couple of days :)

Yep ate a bigger portion than I should have, but don't care. Im hardly going to pack on the pounds from it haha! It was lovely. Going to have a shake at about 6:30 then a soup later on tonight. Oh and I had a skinny latte from Starbucks, so today is more of an 810 day than ss+ xxx

Felix said:
It's still on plan so don't worry about it :) I'm so looking forward to re-starting!

I'm looking forward to u starting too!!! I've had no headaches today but felt a bit faint at times. Could have been the heat tho, I've kept well hydrated! X

Tried three coats on today in topshop and next, size 10 whooooo x

No way a size 10 in Topshop is definitely smaller than a 10 so even more well done!! I was just wondering, what weight were you when you first started cd? If you don't mind me asking! x

Felix said:
No way a size 10 in Topshop is definitely smaller than a 10 so even more well done!! I was just wondering, what weight were you when you first started cd? If you don't mind me asking! x

Course I don't mind, I was 12stone 2 and I'm 5'4"
I'm still a 12 trousers, coz I have a massive arse and legs haha x

Before CD

image-1159820692.jpg

10 weeks and 2 stone lighter

image-465642640.jpg

Thought I'd get some before and after pic up x

That was the heaviest I've ever been, when I met my OH 10 years ago, I was 8st 13lbs!!! I know I was 21 but still to go from that to 12st 2 was immense! My natural weight is about 9 12 and I haven't been in the 9's since about 2003!!! X

You're nearly in the 9's though! Not long :) I've always been chunky so can't imagine myself ever being below a size 14!

Wow! You look great! What's your goal?
You started one stone lighter than I am now (and Ive already lost over 3stone!).
I'm only 5ft so don't carry weight very well! I think the next 2stone will look a lot different.

My goal is 9 stone. I'm 10st 3 at the mo so a bit more to go. Well done, you've done amazingly well!!! X

So you're quite close! Not too much longer to go for you!

wow Tano you look soooooo lovely happy for ya...!

ok girls can you tell me the times you all have your CD products please? im also hungry in the evenings lol

*Shanny* said:
wow Tano you look soooooo lovely happy for ya...!

ok girls can you tell me the times you all have your CD products please? im also hungry in the evenings lol

I have mine:
8.30am
12.30-1pm
8pm

I would hold off longer as I also get hungry at night, but aa I get up at 5am 8.30am is as long as I can last!

Ill be having shake at 7:00am
Black coffee at 10:30am
Soup at 1:00pm
Protein meal at 5:00-6:00pm
Shake at 8:00-8:30pm

*Shanny* said:
Thanx girls tomorrow im going to try

shake 7:30
bar 12;30
shake 5:30 then bed at 6pm loool

Hahaha good idea x

Back