Tano is back...

Tano

Gold Member
I CD'ers! Some of you may remember in the summer I lost 2 stone on cd in
10 weeks. I've been on WW to maintain and never reached my goal. Now food is back in my life, I've started picking, nibbling and generally getting back into bad eating habits. So, I'm getting cd back into my life to get me down to 9 stone. I'm going to stick with it, right through all the steps as I've realised that by simply stopping, bad habits return fast. I've maintained but I've first cd weigh in tomorrow. I'll post my diary on here, hopefully you'll all be as fab as always and help me xxx

Ok, let's give it 100%. if we're naughty, we'll be honest and let's tell each other off too hahaha! I'm getting weighed at 11:30am and have a mini goal of 10 stone. My ultimate goal will be 9 stone xxx

*Shanny* said:
Can I join to please? I'm over eating on pro points shameful :(

YESSS shanny absolutely!!!!! Today is a new month and a new day, ketosis here we come!!! X

Morning i totally forgot it's the 1st of October... even more of a better reason to get to my dream weight :)

you got an appointment quick chick.. :) how you feeling about it this morning?x

*Shanny* said:
Morning i totally forgot it's the 1st of October... even more of a better reason to get to my dream weight :)

you got an appointment quick chick.. :) how you feeling about it this morning?x

I feel anxious and excited! This is the diet I know I can do and am feeling very determined! I'm only allowed to start on 810 as my BMI I in the healthy range. My cd consultant is soooo lovely! I txt her last night and she said she can squeeze me in today so I thought sod it, I'll start today. :) what about you, do u have products left to start today? Xx

I feel anxious and excited! This is the diet I know I can do and am feeling very determined! I'm only allowed to start on 810 as my BMI I in the healthy range. My cd consultant is soooo lovely! I txt her last night and she said she can squeeze me in today so I thought sod it, I'll start today. :) what about you, do u have products left to start today? Xx
Aw that's an fab feeling chick... im not starting today going for a chinese buffet tonight.. a belated birthday together with my old uni friends. So tomorrow or Monday I have 12 days left of CD to be getting on with first,then a text to a new cdc :) i weigh this morning 10.10 wanting to be 9.7 ready for christmas parties i may have to be on 810 too when i start with my cdc. :)

I hope it wasnt my post to Felix in her diary the other day about CD that's made you change over? ;)

*Shanny* said:
Aw that's an fab feeling chick... im not starting today going for a chinese buffet tonight.. a belated birthday together with my old uni friends. So tomorrow or Monday I have 12 days left of CD to be getting on with first,then a text to a new cdc :) i weigh this morning 10.10 wanting to be 9.7 ready for christmas parties i may have to be on 810 too when i start with my cdc. :)

I hope it wasnt my post to Felix the other day about CD that's made you change over? ;)

Nope it was my constant failure every Friday on weight watchers, I'm just not sticking to it. The only thing that works is taking food out of the equation! Oooh Chinese buffet sounds fab, I'm out at a party later but will be the driver xx

Nope it was my constant failure every Friday on weight watchers, I'm just not sticking to it. The only thing that works is taking food out of the equation! Oooh Chinese buffet sounds fab, I'm out at a party later but will be the driver xx
Im not sticking to ww either.. i do believe in the plan but not ready for it just now. And im so hopeful that by christmas i will be where i have always wanted to be. I have my frock my warehouse already £60 aswell cant wait to be feeling slim in it.

Im looking forward to the 3 of us supporting each other God will i need it for the first week lol.xx

Yep same!!! Headache tablets at the ready! Minis was the only thing that got me through cd first time round, knowing I'm not alone!!! X

Yep mini's is great I totally agree. I'm off into the bath now. Let us know how your meeting goes with your CDC.
Have a lovely day xx

*Shanny* said:
Yep mini's is great I totally agree. I'm off into the bath now. Let us know how your meeting goes with your CDC.
Have a lovely day xx

Will do, u too lovely xx

When is your appointment? I have text my CDC this morning to see if she will see me on Monday! I'm really motivated, wish I could start today!

Felix said:
When is your appointment? I have text my CDC this morning to see if she will see me on Monday! I'm really motivated, wish I could start today!

11:30am today, had. Vanilla shake for breakfast already. Don't u have any shakes left? If so, you could start today an have weigh in a few days after? Xx

Back