Tano is back...

wow tano 6lb and you were doing 810! - I didnt weigh in on saturday because my car was in the garage for hours and I under estimated the distance to my CDC's house.

Im really bloated today, due on like any second so thats why...boo hiss. The scales are fluctuating between 2lbs and 3lbs. I will go for my official WI later.

have a good day getting back into it.

Ok do back on track today. Strawberry shake for breakfast, orange bar for lunch, chicken with rocket for dinner and another shake later.
Haven't had enough water today so off to glug. How u all doing? X

Felix said:
Well done for getting back on track! Still can't believe you lost 6 this week. Amazing!! xx

Thanks hun, me neither! Just hope I didn't do too much damage yesterday although there's no way on earth I could have stomached a shake. Told CDC about it so she knows, she's so supportive and lovely. I'm moving up to 1000 plan next week so can have breakfast/fruit and introduce carbs gradually. I'd like to be anywhere between 9st and 9 7 and I'm only 4lbs off that so feel so happy!! X

Strawberry shake and coffee for breakfast

Toffee bar and coke zero for lunch

Chicken n salad for dinner

Shake later and a whole load of water ;)

Didn't have salad but ate the chicken and some curried mackerel fillets (haha sounds like a gross mix) not exactly cd but at least it's not bread/pasta with it lol. I feel I can be a little more giving on cd at the mo as I'm kinda ready for maintenance. Still want to lose but I'm really not looking at huge losses anymore. Totm always makes me ravenous :/

Mint Choc shake tonight!! I've been looking at the 1000 plan tonight...exciting! X

Felt starving today!!! Had a butterscotch shake, peanut bar, just had scrambled egg and mushrooms and now having a mint Choc shake for dessert lol x

Hi everyone! Hope you're all fab! Today's exciting menu:
Banana shake
Orange bar
Chilli with mushrooms n peppers
Choc orange shake for dessert!

I know the beef isn't allowed but it was left over and I really couldnt face another omelette haha! I'll be really happy with a one or two pound loss this week. I'm not entirely sure I'll get that tho haha x

I had a cupcake! This week has not been fantastic! X

i'm sure one cupcake won't kill you tan. your doin well xx

That's not bad tho, u did have a massive loss last wk! yay for the 1000 plan! Haha xx

Back