ProPoints Tano's back to ww to final finish

Baby-belle said:
You will get it back we all go through this every month or so! I'm feel less motivated again it's pants

Nice to know I'm not alone. It makes you feel so horrible! I've eaten so much today it feels like a binge :(
Bootcamp starts down my gym tomoz so I might pretend I'm at the bootcamp in terms of what I eat and my exercise to really push myself (without the £100 fee) haha x

Tomorrow: DAY ONE (new start)
Fruit n grain bar
Coffee
Milk allowance

Coffee
2 satsumas

Banana wholemeal sandwich (LF spread)

Prawn and avocado salad with garlic flatbread (1/4)

Torture class: 10AP
26/26

Tano said:
Tomorrow: DAY ONE (new start)
Fruit n grain bar
Coffee
Milk allowance

Coffee
2 satsumas

Banana wholemeal sandwich (LF spread)

Prawn and avocado salad with garlic flatbread (1/4)

Torture class: 10AP
26/26

That's not eating much hun I love avacados just so high in points!

That's 26 points! They go sooo quickly!!! It's bloody annoying. I feel like I can eat hardly anything and the 26 points are up! That's using light Mayo etc too!!! Grrrrr x

I'm changing my weigh day to Monday nights. It's an earlier time which means I don't have to go hungry and I go gym on a Tuesday so it makes more sense. Oh well WI tonight.... Dreading it!!! X

Goo luck chick x

Haha yay well done! Xx

Tuesday:
Cereal bar and coffee

Satsumas
Apple
Banana brown sandwich
Snack a jacks

2 boiled eggs
1 wholemeal toast
Beans
Mushrooms
Hot chocolate

Punch class (9AP)
26 points

Got up soooo late today and didnt have any time to make my lunch!!!

So today I had:
Cereal bar
Banana
Tea

Pear
Pasta, veg, garlic bread slice
Rhubarb crumble n custard

2 celebrations chocs

Gym: boxing class 9AP

Heinz tomato soup
2 brown bread
Satsuma

Had 11 weeklies today x

Well done hun I'm chuffed you got a loss after your weekend I hope I get one Thursday I've been 100% since Sunday and although I went over fri and sat it wasn't crazy

Baby-belle said:
Well done hun I'm chuffed you got a loss after your weekend I hope I get one Thursday I've been 100% since Sunday and although I went over fri and sat it wasn't crazy

I'm sure you will! You're always soooo good! I was so pleased, even with the half off! I'm having my wisdom tooth out at the weekend so I'll be on a liquid diet for a few days. Having a HUGE breakfast before I go, after gym in the morning haha x

Tano said:
I'm sure you will! You're always soooo good! I was so pleased, even with the half off! I'm having my wisdom tooth out at the weekend so I'll be on a liquid diet for a few days. Having a HUGE breakfast before I go, after gym in the morning haha x

Good idea I do t want to scare you as we are all different and I have 3 out but I couldn't eat properly for a week :( lots of ice cream and porridge and painkillers all the best

I'm dreading it, even though it's only the one! I hate not being able to eat, I get extra moody haha x

Tomoz: weds
Special k
Skimmed milk

Beef broth soup
Apple
Banana

Asda good for you chicken enchiladas

Fight Klub 9AP

26/26

Updated food hahaha I never stick to plan!

Large bowl of special k red berries
Skimmed milk

Banana
2 satsumas
Beef broth soup
3 jammie dodgers :(

Asda LF chicken enchiladas
Seeetcorn (can)
Activia yogurt

10 min row
10 min run
1 hour fight club class (12AP)

Total points: 42 :)

Think I'm going to have toast and tea for breakfast tomoz as it's soooo cold! Yum :p

Back