ProPoints Tano's back to ww to final finish

Baby-belle said:
I know soooo cold and you earned those extra points!

Haha thanks hun. I know I definitely need to eat more because of all the exercise I do but I feel guilty; it's ridiculous! X

Got bloody parents evening again tonight (as u can probably tell, I'm secondary teaching, not primary) having a school dinner today at lunch so can't plan that until later. Thn after that, I might do a punch, jump crunch class for an hour. I'm hurting quite a bit today but if I do that today, I can have tomorrow off :)

All I'm saying is, I've had 61 points today! OH F...... X

Tano said:
All I'm saying is, I've had 61 points today! OH F...... X

I was doing well until I ate half a bag of choc peanuts a big bag I mean! I turned into a crazed animal! I blame my gain this week I was upset :(

Baby-belle said:
I was doing well until I ate half a bag of choc peanuts a big bag I mean! I turned into a crazed animal! I blame my gain this week I was upset :(

You're always so good and u can pull it back, easily! X

Wisdom tooth removed......no counting until it's healed: soft foods and liquids all the way x

Mouth hurts so much today!!! Stocked up on yogurt, soups, milkshake haha! Had some raspberry n White choc milkshake last night and a whole big tub of lemon yogurt. Was so nice.

Tano said:
Mouth hurts so much today!!! Stocked up on yogurt, soups, milkshake haha! Had some raspberry n White choc milkshake last night and a whole big tub of lemon yogurt. Was so nice.

Bless you! Porridge is good tp

Ahhhh yeah didn't think of that!!
Today iv had milkshake
Thai soup
Rhubarb yogurt

11PP left to use. Going to have some mashed potato with chasseur sauce over it :)

I have braces so when I got them on couldn't eat for like 5 days (lost 4lbs that week though ha) custard, yoghurt and icecream were my friends :) hope your mouth feels better soon! I had to have two teeth taken out before my braces on and it aches :( x

starkissedx said:
I have braces so when I got them on couldn't eat for like 5 days (lost 4lbs that week though ha) custard, yoghurt and icecream were my friends :) hope your mouth feels better soon! I had to have two teeth taken out before my braces on and it aches :( x

Ahhhh thanks lovely! Just had an innocent fruit smoothie, soooo nice but I'd NEVER spend 4PP on it!!! Mouth pain is the worst, just going to keep taking those painkillers x

Hello! Just catching up as I've not been around for a while. Teeth out! Sounds painful! Does give you an excuse to drink milkshakes though haha. How are you getting on? I've given up CD for good now and starting SW tomorrow. I seem to have turned in to a serial dieter without even realising it haha xx

Felix said:
Hello! Just catching up as I've not been around for a while. Teeth out! Sounds painful! Does give you an excuse to drink milkshakes though haha. How are you getting on? I've given up CD for good now and starting SW tomorrow. I seem to have turned in to a serial dieter without even realising it haha xx

Hi Felix, ahhhh that's fab news, it's too hard to try and get back into isn't it! Fab news about SW, you'll have to let me know what your diary is called and I'll subscribe. Everyone seems to be joining SW at the mo around me. Xxx

I'm thinking about moving to slimming world...... As I exercise so much, I think it may suit me better as I'm always bloody hungry! I go over my points every day and it not on crap, usually healthy foods. I literally struggle so much and jut feel it may suit me a little better. Any advice?

After looking into it, I will be switching to SW, my first meeting is on Weds. it looks like the better option for me. Thanks to everyone who has followed and supported me. I'll be keeping a diary over there if you wish to follow xxx

I started slimming world yesterday, just following it from home and getting weighed at my ww meeting (naughty I know but I have been a paying weekly member at ww since may last year so they have more than enough of my £££ ;) ) I'm liking it so far. Eating alot less junk!!! Good luck x

starkissedx said:
I started slimming world yesterday, just following it from home and getting weighed at my ww meeting (naughty I know but I have been a paying weekly member at ww since may last year so they have more than enough of my £££ ;) ) I'm liking it so far. Eating alot less junk!!! Good luck x

Thanks do u have a diary over there I can follow? X

Back