ProPoints Tano's back to ww to final finish

Another absolutely **** nights sleep with toothache! Getting beyond a joke now! Want to cry...again!
Anyway, back to weight watching: l went to saindbury last night and we bought the White chocolate and raspberry haagen daaz. I had some of that 14 PP Eeeeeek!

Not sure what I'm having today yet but I did get some oat so simple sachets, so defo having that for breakfast x

Breakfast: oat so simple golden syrup

Lunch: low fat egg Mayo sandwich
Fruit platter
WW salt n vinegar hoops

Had a bloody KFC! All weeklies gone plus an extra 9! Need to get to the gym tomoz and Monday to earn some back! X

*Shanny* said:
lol lol yummy KFC :) get making them zero point souos ;)

Oh god, I cant be arsed with that shanny hsha! X

Tano said:
Had a bloody KFC! All weeklies gone plus an extra 9! Need to get to the gym tomoz and Monday to earn some back! X

I just had a chinese ! And drank body weight in alcohol last night so I need to gym it a lot next week

Sunday plan:

Special k bar
Banana
Tea

Ww fromage frais
WW salt n vinegar hoops
2 satsumas
Apple

Chicken in gravy pie
Carrots and parsnips roasted
Peas

Total: 23

Trying to use 23 now till tuesday as I'm -9 in weeklies x

Just been for a 30 minute run! Yay! Food will change today as MIL is cooking for us :)

Special k bar
Banana

WW fromage frais
2 satsumas
WW salt n vinegar hoops
Apple

Chicken wrapped in bacon with stuffing
3 roast potatoes
Cabbage
Carrots
Brussels
Yorkshire pud
Gravy

Total 26
Activity: running =5 :D

*Shanny* said:
have you joined a class now?... GOD your dinner is well yummy..x

Yeah I joined on Tuesday, (do u mean a WW class?) x

Tomorrows plan:

Tea
Banana
Special k bar

Ham n salad cream wrap
WW caramel rice pudding

WW recipe smoked salmon and prawn tagliatelle

Total :26
Exercise: gym circuit =7 AP xxx

The WW tortilla wraps look and smell horrible!! Think id rather spend an extra 3 on a nice one hahaha. Tomorrows Taste test will tell x

Warby square wraps are yummy they are 4pp and really filling, toast one side then turn over put some Tom purée some cheese and ham or whatever you want and put back under grill and it's a lovely pizza

Baby-belle said:
Warby square wraps are yummy they are 4pp and really filling, toast one side then turn over put some Tom purée some cheese and ham or whatever you want and put back under grill and it's a lovely pizza

Sounds amaze!!! X

Oh my godddd just made the most amazing pasta dish from the WW app! Smoked salmon, prawn and dill pasta. 12PP and it was just sooooo nice! X

Tomoz:
Oat so simple golden syrup
Milk
Coffee

Apple
Coffee

2satsumas
Special k bliss bar
WW fromage frais

2 jumbo smoked haddock fishcakes
Rocket an cherry tomatoes

Total 26PP

Tano said:
Oh my godddd just made the most amazing pasta dish from the WW app! Smoked salmon, prawn and dill pasta. 12PP and it was just sooooo nice! X

Cld you put the recipe up pretty please :)

Tano said:
Tomoz:
Oat so simple golden syrup
Milk
Coffee

Apple
Coffee

2satsumas
Special k bliss bar
WW fromage frais

2 jumbo smoked haddock fishcakes
Rocket an cherry tomatoes

Total 26PP

What is it your having for lunch tomo? Do u just have snacks I always feel like I new a meal

Back