ProPoints Tano's back to ww to final finish

Normally I would have a proper lunch but the fishcakes are 15PP for 2, and I know I'll want two after my WI which is why I'm only having a light lunch tomoz.

I'll put the recipe up now for pasta x

Smoked salmon prawn and dill tagliatelle

12PP per serving
Ingredients:
Tagliatelle
Prawns
Smoked salmon
Peas
Cherry tomatoes
Philadelphia light 125g
Half fat creme fraiche (4tbsp)
Skimmed milk 100ml

Boil tagliatelle and put creme fraice, Philly and milk into a pan on slow heat. Once it's all melted down, add all other ingredients and cook on slow heat.
Once tagliatelle is cooked, drain and mix sauce into pasta, heat through, stir through and serve! Serves 4

Baby-belle said:
Oh I see, I thought how do you not eat more in a day I wish I didn't want to eat as much! That sounds so yummy

It was sooo nice. Made it for the boyf and his mum. They couldn't believe it was a WW recipe!! I'm looking on Facebook and all my mates are t the gym! Making me feel REALLY guilty!!! :( x

I've decided I'm going to try a new WW recipe every week! Going to have a mooch now for next week's delight x

Next week... Steak and guiness casserole :) x

Good luck for wi tan! I gained a pound, went to gym 4 times last wk aswel, my fault for pigging at an end :-( xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Good luck for wi tan! I gained a pound, went to gym 4 times last wk aswel, my fault for pigging at an end :-( xx

Kerry honestly don't worry to much it will come off I find if I don't go to the gym and ten go alot those weeks I gain or sts, I think it's because our bodies hold onto water more when we work out.

Thanks for that baby bell but I do think it's cos I've pigged out this wk end! need to start drinking more water. Didn't even go to gym today :-( xx

Start a fresh week tomoz! I was starving at work today so had a sausage and mustard bap. Worked out at 11PP! Wtf!!! Anyway, WI at 7, I'll keep u posted! Oh and went for a 40 minute run, but it's a bit bloody late! I'm scrapping today, eating over and am starting afresh tomorrow with my new 49 weeklies :) xxx

Baby-belle said:
Don't be so hard on yourself you didn't go over much did you? And a 45 min run will have activity points

Yeah but I had a cake too at lunch! Hahaha forgot to mention that part didn't I!!! X

irishlady said:
hope the weigh in goes well :D

Thanks hun..... Well I lost 3lbs :)
Sooooo pleased! Celebrated my loss with 2 jumbo fishcakes, salad, sweet chilli sauce
WW caramel rice pudding and some sultanas :)

Back