ProPoints Tano's back...

I've had 9 weeklies today, 2 more brownie pieces and a bag of Pom bear crisps. Went for a walk and am going bowling this afternoon so that has earnt me an extra 3 AP's :)

Whooooop I'm having today as a PP day coz that means I've still got 23 weeklies tomoz instead of 9 x

lol im like with crisps today im not gonna beat about the bush and just scoff them then they will be out of sight lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

sarahloub1 said:
lol im like with crisps today im not gonna beat about the bush and just scoff them then they will be out of sight lol x

Hahaha t least u have some :( xxx

i seriously wish i didnt...they keep staring at me i just wish someone would eat them i need the will power lol x

im staying focused on something else to pass the craving. i have good ww devil on one shoulder and bad ww devil on the other arghh x

im staying focused on something else to pass the craving. i have good ww devil on one shoulder and bad ww devil on the other arghh x

Yea me too

I could literally eat n eat. Sweet/savoury... Anything! Had loads of crap today already: brownies, crisps, malteasers, hot choc... The list goes on!!!

its sunday winter nights isnt it. i might just go to bed lol x

Pp day:

Ww bacon sandwich n tea =7

Grapes =0
Pom bear =3
2 brownie pieces=6

Chicken ceaser salad=9
Malteasers fun size=3
Hot choc =4

Total 33PP
16 weeklies left

Earnt 6 AP today
LOOK how much choc I've had!!!

haha yum! everyone needs a chocolate day x

Tano, would it work better for you hav had a PP day???
I know some people use PP plan on weekends, n simply filling over the rest of the week.. Its easier on Weeklies then.. Just a suggestion?! x
Looks a really yummy day

Dubchick81 said:
Tano, would it work better for you hav had a PP day???
I know some people use PP plan on weekends, n simply filling over the rest of the week.. Its easier on Weeklies then.. Just a suggestion?! x
Looks a really yummy day

Yeah this is a PP day Hun ;) xxx

Do you know I haven't had a crumb of cheese since starting ww... I used to have 40g religiously on SW as a healthy extra. I used to cut it off the block and eat it as it was, felt like I was being naughty but i wasn't! x

Back