Tano's healthy eating and exercise diary

That made me smile!!! Now I know where I've been going wrong and it totally explains why I put weight on whilst on holibobs!!!! x

Path ahahaha bet you've lost loads since you've been back hahahahaha xxx

I best not tell my bloke this, haha he'll think he can get some all the time x x

How u feeling today? Xx

Today had been SOOOOO much better :)

2 crumpets and butter

2 granola bars

Minestrone soup, 2 uncut granary bread and butter
Muller fruit corner

Don't feel sick at all, still off the food but am starting to fancy things again xxx

ahh good glad your better xx

Sooooo much better today! Actually totally back to normal now!!! Can't wait to get up and eat! Haha. Have loads of work to do today so must crack on with some of it. Going for coffee in the afternoon too. We're out tonight for dinner which I think is another roast, beaut!!! I'll update food today too. Not planning on being totally clean eating/healthy until I'm back to work on Monday. Going to the coast tomoz for the weekend so I'm certainly not healthy eating/strict while away, no chance xxx

So the illness took me to 9st 11 for like 2 days hah! Back to 10st 1, this is where I best sit! I think I'm actually kidding myself thinking I could ever be in the 9's and stay there! I just can't maintain it! I think my target weight needs to be 10 stone hahaha

Back