Tano's healthy eating and exercise diary

So the illness took me to 9st 11 for like 2 days hah! Back to 10st 1, this is where I best sit! I think I'm actually kidding myself thinking I could ever be in the 9's and stay there! I just can't maintain it! I think my target weight needs to be 10 stone hahaha

Bloody hell can't believe u went down to that, u must have been bad. .. Wish I was 10st 1. Glad ur better n ur got appetite back xx

wahoo the 9s. you can do ot hun just takes longer that's all. Just see how you get on. glad your better tho. im ill its awful xx

Oh no get well soon :(

Coco pops n Hazlenut milk
3 digestives

Mozzarella tomato n basil panini
Vegetable crisps
Skinny latte

Lamb roast, lemon torte and Ice cream.... Stuffed!

This morning we're going away to the coast for the weekend :) going to try not to be too bad but I'm defo going to be a bit naughty! Went kettle this morning and had a fruit corner yogurt before I went. Just came back and had a granary roll with natural peanut butter on top and a coffee with Hazlenut milk x

This morning we're going away to the coast for the weekend :) going to try not to be too bad but I'm defo going to be a bit naughty! Went kettle this morning and had a fruit corner yogurt before I went. Just came back and had a granary roll with natural peanut butter on top and a coffee with Hazlenut milk x

enjoy your weekend hun xxx

Thanks girls!!!

Muller corner yogurt
Granary roll with natural peanut butter

Will stop at Starbucks on the way!!!

I HATE fish n chips Bec hahaha so I'm safe there. I always get ill after I eat them, think the oil disagrees with me! May go out for dinner tomoz night, I'll defo keep u updated tho xxx

Thanks girls!!!

Muller corner yogurt
Granary roll with natural peanut butter

Will stop at Starbucks on the way!!!

I HATE fish n chips Bec hahaha so I'm safe there. I always get ill after I eat them, think the oil disagrees with me! May go out for dinner tomoz night, I'll defo keep u updated tho xxx

Consider yourself lucky in that case!!! x

Ok sooooo

Muller corner
Granary roll n natural peanut butter

Ploughmans
Starbucks smoothie
Liquorice allsorts (loads)

Dinner: Cantonese chicken with brown rice (uncle bens jar)

Mmmmm the Boyf has gone out to get prawn crackers too :p

Dinner was delish!!!! Cinema and another nice meal on the agenda tomoz, we're trying to plan what to have lol!!! I've brought my gym stuff and am planning on a couple of runs this weekend :D loser I know x

Morning all

Breakfast: fruit n fibre with skimmed milk
Muller corner (blueberry)

:D

Fruit n fibre

Muller corner

Starbucks skinny latte
Starbucks giant cookie
Walkers ready salted crisps

Back