Tano's slimming world diary

It's funny but my dad is a twin and when I had a reading done this year he said I wouldn't have children until my 37th/38th b'day however he then said, is their twins in your blood line! The reading was written down so he waney is fishing for info, more of a rhetorical question but it did make me think! Tan - that's what your Syns are for ;-) X
Awwwww maybe it will be you with the twins then Bec!!! I had:
Treat size crunche: 4 syns
4 chocolate coins: 4 syns
3 finger cream biscuits: 10.5 syns :(

It's funny but my dad is a twin and when I had a reading done this year he said I wouldn't have children until my 37th/38th b'day however he then said, is their twins in your blood line! The reading was written down so he waney is fishing for info, more of a rhetorical question but it did make me think! Tan - that's what your Syns are for ;-) X
Hahaha I thought that said, what were your syns for.... Doh! I'm usually wayyyy over syns by now so I'm chuffed. Any loss will be a bonus! X

I've changed my mind and am having low fat noodles tomoz for lunch instead. Can't be arsed to boil eggs hahaha x

Wishing u all the luck in the world regarding ivf Hun, but hopefully it may happen before all that. I'm predicting a good loss this wk, you have been fab!! X x

twins are such hard work but I love mine!! they are 3 month now.

Good luck with ivf. iv seen my brother and sister in law go thru this. It's how they got the twins xxx

Morning lovelies :D fridayyyyyyyy whoooop and I'm so excited about weigh in tomoz as I've been so good this week!
HEXB banana toastie
Milk allowance

Packed my noodles and yogurt for lunch

Got our fave dinner tonight too which is a whopping 13 syns but worth every one of them x

Morning lovelies :D fridayyyyyyyy whoooop and I'm so excited about weigh in tomoz as I've been so good this week! HEXB banana toastie Milk allowance Packed my noodles and yogurt for lunch Got our fave dinner tonight too which is a whopping 13 syns but worth every one of them x

You've done brilliantly this week, I predict you'll be back in the 9's and I'm hoping I'm joining you!
x

Gym done! When I got back I was bloody ravenous so I ate:
Pickled onions (free)
Beetroot (free)
Banana (free)
Then 3 cream crackers (dry) 6 syns!!!

An absolute binge!!! But could have been SO much worse! Going to the cinema tonight and I'm defo having malteasers and diet coke! I still have 12 syns left after all x

Thanks Frances!!!

Well I lost 3lb so VERY pleased!
-11bs to hit target :)

Gym done! When I got back I was bloody ravenous so I ate: Pickled onions (free) Beetroot (free) Banana (free) Then 3 cream crackers (dry) 6 syns!!! An absolute binge!!! But could have been SO much worse! Going to the cinema tonight and I'm defo having malteasers and diet coke! I still have 12 syns left after all x
this is not a binge lol it's a nibble your right could of been worse you stayed in control :)

I agree, Tan that is defo not a binge!!!!!

Well done my lovely, that's fab! Target we are coming to get yooooooouuu! x

Just been and done a huge shop for the week. Got loads I lovely dinners to have. Having a flexi-syn day today, allowing myself up to 50 syns today and back on it tomoz. Not going mad but just having bits of what I fancy! Going on a 5-6 mile run tomorrow morning too.

Food today:
Scrambled egg on HEXB toast my ketchup (1syn)

Philadelphia (HEXA) and Ham (free)
5 crackers (10 syns)
Crisps (7 syns)

Mocha and belvita biscuits (16 syns)

Chorizo and prawn fajita mix and peppers (7 syns)
Sour cream (1syn)
1 fajita wrap (9.5 syns)

Total: 51.5 syns
Total left: 53.5 syns

I'm planning on having pretty low syn/syn free days during the week except Thursday when I'm out for dinner and I've pre ordered a calamari ceaser salad x

Ooooh and I'm doing a lamb roast dinner tomoz... My favourite :D

Well done on the loss skinny Minnie! I'm gonna be 15st by the time I'm finished! I'll be back on here with vengeance u watch :) xx

Awwwwww I'm certainly no skinny minny believe me!!! How are youuuuu??? X

Well I think u are anyway! :) . Yeh good thanks. I find out the sex on valentines day, can't come quick enough. I want to start buying outfits n natural is just rubbish xx

Back