Tano's slimming world diary

Here's some pics of the new house so far...

Awwwww it looks so lovely :) Im very jealous of your kitchen, love White Units! Is that a Joseph Joseph Utensil Set? X

Food today:
Banana (free)
Milk for tea/coffee (HEXA)
2 boiled eggs, 2 bacon

BBQ beans
Ww wholemeal pitta (HEXB)
Danio yogurt 2.5

Chilli 3.5
Brown rice (free)

Total 6 syns :)

Food is looking good too :) x

Your house looks lovely Tan! Your bedroom wallpaper reminds me of mine however mine is teal and gold. When I get back up North I will post you a pick!

Oh and.... you need to get some wine in that wine rack, that should have been your first job lol!! x

Your house looks lovely Tan! Your bedroom wallpaper reminds me of mine however mine is teal and gold. When I get back up North I will post you a pick! Oh and.... you need to get some wine in that wine rack, that should have been your first job lol!! x
Wine was actually on my list and I forgot it! What a dick x

Awwwww it looks so lovely :) Im very jealous of your kitchen, love White Units! Is that a Joseph Joseph Utensil Set? X Food is looking good too :) x
How would you feel if I told you I have the chopping board and knife set to match? Want a pic? X

I'm starving so finished off the Doritos from sat night, -6.5 syns so I have 39.5 syns left for the week. Think I'm so hungry today because I went gym this morning x

Just for you serena x

Attachments

• image-2728017709.jpg
    image-2728017709.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 40
OMG I'm soooooo jealous! I have quite a few bits but none of those :-( What flavour were the Doritos? I'm sure they lace them with Cocaine as once I start I can't stop! X

OMG I'm soooooo jealous! I have quite a few bits but none of those :-( What flavour were the Doritos? I'm sure they lace them with Cocaine as once I start I can't stop! X

This made me laugh out loud!!!! Kettle chips are just the same and a small bag just isn't enough!! x

This made me laugh out loud!!!! Kettle chips are just the same and a small bag just isn't enough!! x

Too True Becky! I used to eat a whole bag of Hint of Lime Doritos! X

I am much more of a savoury girl than sweet so give me a huge bag of kettle chips, Doritos or a tube of Pringles any day!

The sad bit is, when you pour them in a bowl, you don't actually get that many! x

this is so true

Glad I'm not the only who thought it! X

I am much more of a savoury girl than sweet so give me a huge bag of kettle chips, Doritos or a tube of Pringles any day!

The sad bit is, when you pour them in a bowl, you don't actually get that many! x

I can't stand Pringles but LOVE Doritos, not had any in 21 1/2 Weeks now :-(

Hahaha they were hint of lime ;)

Bestie just came over for chilli and brought round a slice of her white chocolate birthday cake that she'd saved for our dessert. It was bloody lovely and although tho slice looks huge, it really wasn't!
26 syns left till sat haha! Syn free day tomoz xxx

Attachments

• image-3333238390.jpg
    image-3333238390.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 42
Morning!
Back to work and leaving my house :(
Anyway food for today:
Coco shreddies and milk (HEXA and HEXB)
Banana

Beans jacket potato n salad

Piri piri pork loin chops, baby new potatoes, broccoli n carrots

is it a new build hun? you will be back in it shortly. and you have time off soon so you will have a whole week in it lol x

Haha becky I love burts crisps too. And look at what I have to look at all day every day.

I dont touch them as id rather have the money!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1381826484986.jpg
    1381826484986.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 39
Here's some pics of the new house so far...

House looks beautiful! And 2.5 off is fab!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back