Tano's slimming world diary

Oh man!!!! I need these in my life!! x

Nooooo you dont. Lol they are too tasty.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner has changed to paprika chicken (2 syns) with baby pots and green beans :)
I had more cake today... I'm down to 4 syns lol x
I'm gonna bloody do it tho ;) x

Morning :) Mum and dad have just bought us a tumble dryer so are dropping that off tonight and having dinner. I'm actually doing chilli again coz it's an easy meal for four, plus it's low syn :) Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs Banana HEXA (milk) HEXB ??? Lunch: mackerel in Tom sauce with salad 2 satsumas Dinner: chilli n rice (2.5)

Morning :) Mum and dad have just bought us a tumble dryer so are dropping that off tonight and having dinner. I'm actually doing chilli again coz it's an easy meal for four, plus it's low syn :) Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs Banana HEXA (milk) HEXB ??? Lunch: mackerel in Tom sauce with salad 2 satsumas Dinner: chilli n rice (2.5)

ahh thats nice. mmmmmm chilli and rice. ...can you find a space for me lol x

have done toast as your hxb ?

I couldn't be without my dryer in the winter. The dog pulls everything off the radiator so it's a gods send lol xx

Been food shopping and cleaned the whole house AGAIN!! Weds afternoons must be my "house sorting" time as I finish work early!
Some dinners for the week:
BBQ pork with SP mash n veg
Roast chicken n veg
Piri piri pork loins with veg
Omelette
Butter chicken curry
Fajita chicken rice n veg
X

Last night I had chilli with wedges as planned but I had bloody Doritos and some cheese on top. To stop me going off the rails, I'm going to allow myself up to 15 syns a day till weigh in, then what will be will be! If I gain, I know why but it's been a really weird week with moving etc, no excuse I know, but my friend bringing round that bloody cake hahaha! Plus mum n dad came last night so it's been constantly on the go etc.
If I try and go syn free, I know I'll ruin the week ad think F**k it so I'm going to stick to plan, I've done that so many times before and it just turns Into a downwards spiral.

Breakfast: banana toastie (HEXB)
Coffee (HEXA)

Lunch: fruit and low fat super noodles (free)

Dinner: ???

Going gym at 6-7 tonight too

Here's breakfast :)

Attachments

• image-1072089889.jpg
    image-1072089889.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 50
your doing well for moving. iv always went off track when iv moved. well done xx

We are away this weekend and there's no phone signal where we are staying which means no wifi :eek: We will be heading into the nearest town and I should be able to get on there so i will be checking to see how you've got on on saturday morning!

Banana toastie, that's a new one on me :p x

I think that sounds like a sensible plan. I know when I restrict myself too much I go off plan. Xx

Hey Sweetie, Just been catching up on your Diary, Busy Busy it seems! The White Choc Cake looks amazing, hope you saved me a bit ;-) And those pesky Hint of Lime Doritos, I've not touched any in 22 Weeks and don't plan to! It sounds like a fab plan with your Syns, I always always go off the rails when I'm too strict on myself, it's like my brain can't cope and my mouth soon follows! X How has your Thursday been? What did you decide to make for din dins? X

Back