Tano's slimming world diary

Awwwwww Frances I can't get enough of them!!! Little tip: don't use Maris piper potatoes because Ty tend to go soggy for some people. And do not turn during cooking xx

Just had my roast lamb dinner and was that excited, I forgot to take a bloody pic haha x

I'm a roosters girl ;-)
Don't think we can get Maris Pipers here even if I wanted them

I'm a roosters girl ;-)
Don't think we can get Maris Pipers here even if I wanted them

I wouldn't know what they looked like I just buy potatoes! lol x

Right gorgeous ladies.....
Had my HEXA and HEXB porridge with a banana in.
Lunch: low fat noodles
Apple
Muller (all freeeeeee)

Snack: sugar free jelly (1.5 syns) and yes I do eat the whole sachet made up!!!

Dinner: salmon in garlic butter, roasted Mediterranean veg and golden rice (2 syns for the butter)

Total: 3.5 syns
Total left: 46

Morning Tan!

Monday already which means we will soon be at Friday and then it will be time to hop on the scales again! x

im now a sat weigh in wooop xx

Syns down to 32.5 left:
Had 3 chocs at work and a danio yogurt as I forgot to take the muller (7.5 syns)
Then had 3 dry oatcakes (6 syns)
I can make tues/weds pretty low syn and I have a calamari ceaser salad out on Thursday. (Pre-planned) Then whatever I have Friday evening which too will be low syn :)

Syns down to 32.5 left: Had 3 chocs at work and a danio yogurt as I forgot to take the muller (7.5 syns) Then had 3 dry oatcakes (6 syns) I can make tues/weds pretty low syn and I have a calamari ceaser salad out on Thursday. (Pre-planned) Then whatever I have Friday evening which too will be low syn :)

I thought you'd syned the yoghurt then, i was going to say whhhhaaaaatt?!! x

One of my suppliers bought me a box for crimbo, luckily John has eaten most of them! They also bought me a bottle of champers and that is ALL mine!! x
The *******s need to stop bringing in their crimbo chocolates!!! Oh well, I don't have enough syns to eat more so at least that's sorted!!! X

2 syn dinner x

Attachments

• image-1006858986.jpg
    image-1006858986.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 42
lush! !! xx

Having a green day today as I'm running later and I'll want something small before I go.

Breakfast: porridge milk n banana (HEXA and HEXB)

Lunch: beans jacket with salad n coleslaw (2.5 syns)

Pre run: marmite on 2 HEXB toast

Dinner: cheese n mushroom omelette (HEXA)

Change of plan... I'm absolutely shattered, worked my socks off today, then did extra tuition after work! Soooo I'm not running tonight, but finish work early tomorrow so will do a short run when I get in from work.
Extra easy day:
Porridge milk n banana (HEXA and HEXB)

Muller
Beans jacket with salad n coleslaw (2.5 syns)

3 sausage (4.5 syns)
Beans, egg n mushrooms (free)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Total syns 8

I could soooo go for your dinner right now. Yummy!!! Xxx

Back