Tano's slimming world diary

How much is an options hot choc? Used to but the little packet ones. Loved the orange and mint ones. Good treat for the evenings ! Xxx

She's going to be back in the 9's :D x
I hope soooooo :) doing lasagne tonight for my sister and nephew but I'm going to do mine in a seperate dish so I can control the sauce etc and it may sound crap but mines going to be cheese free! X

Nutella and banana on HEXB (4syns)
HEXA milk allowance

Running at 1:30/1:40ish

Crab sticks, banana (free)

Lasagne (4syns) peas and sp chips
Muller
Satsumas

Total: 8 syns

14.5 syns left, that will be on my calamari ceaser tomoz night and Friday will be a syn free day x

Morning

day looks yummy!!! i keep meaning to try banana on toast!! my OH loves it! but i never seem to have a proper brekkie, recently i've just been having fruit salad. Might have it at the weekend for brekkie one day!

Have a good day hun xxx

Thanks ladies! I'm soooo happy, I went to next and got some SIZE 10 skinny jeans!!!!!! :D xxx

Thanks ladies! I'm soooo happy, I went to next and got some SIZE 10 skinny jeans!!!!!! :D xxx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!! I hope your mega proud of yourself!!!!! Xxxxx

Morning!!
Nutella and banana on HEXB toast

Lunch: 2 satsumas
Muller
Low fat noodles

Out tonight. Pre booked meal. I chose the calamari ceaser salad.... Off to check syns x

I reckon about 18/19 syns but I'm using cheese as part of HEXA. Only have 10.5 syns left so they're defo gone. Have to have a syn free day tomoz :)

Cannot wait for your result. How far away from the 9s are you?? Xx

And I've forgotten my effing lunch grrrrrrrrrr so annoying!!!!!!

Back