Tano's slimming world diary

Ooo I cannot wait to find out.

Ahhh no that's not good xx

Crap crap crap food day today!!!!! All because I forgot my pissing lunch!!!

Nutella and banana on 2hexb toast

Cannelloni, salad and a white petit pan roll
Sponge n custard

Calamari ceaser salad

I'm soooo over my syns I could cry :,(

Hopefully if I have a syn free day tomoz I could squeeze a tiny loss :( xxxxx

Crap crap crap food day today!!!!! All because I forgot my pissing lunch!!!

Nutella and banana on 2hexb toast

Cannelloni, salad and a white petit pan roll
Sponge n custard

Calamari ceaser salad

I'm soooo over my syns I could cry :,(

Hopefully if I have a syn free day tomoz I could squeeze a tiny loss :( xxxxx

Damn that sponge and custard ;)

You'll be back in the 9's this week just you wait and see x

Damn that sponge and custard ;) You'll be back in the 9's this week just you wait and see x
I need to lose just half a pound to get there haha, I'd love a pound!!!!! Around this, I've been good. I am absolutely having a syn free day tomoz x

I need to lose just half a pound to get there haha, I'd love a pound!!!!! Around this, I've been good. I am absolutely having a syn free day tomoz x

You'll do it, really you will. You've been out running this week too so you'll defo be back in the 9's x

Had a lovely meal out, had my calamari ceaser an 3 small triangles of flatbread. I resisted drinking, dessert and birthday cake. Happy!!! X

Ahhh tan. Don't dishearten. Hope tomorrow is a better day. Ill txt you to remember lol x

Morning... It's syn free Friday :)

Breakfast: HEXB banana toastie

Lunch: yesterday lunch I forgot haha: noodles, satsumas, muller

Dinner: chicken in bacon, sweet potato jacket n veg x

Went into town today and did something stupid.....I went and weighed in boots. This was late afternoon and after lunch and the scales said 10st 2 :,(
I don't know why I did it!!! If this Is what I am tomoz then I've gained 2lb :( I haven't even been that bad!!! I'm soooo pissed off

Went into town today and did something stupid.....I went and weighed in boots. This was late afternoon and after lunch and the scales said 10st 2 :,( I don't know why I did it!!! If this Is what I am tomoz then I've gained 2lb :( I haven't even been that bad!!! I'm soooo pissed off

Absolute rubbish Tan, just wait until the morning honey x

Agree with becky....its not a true reading. Send me a txt xx

Back