Tano's TTC SW diary

Hi beaut,
It's all so exciting! I feel horrible. I have lots of water retention even though I've only been injecting for 3 days and at night I get boobs- and they hurt hahaha!!! How the pregnancy progressing? Bet you're so excited now x

Haha do they! Sore boobies is terrible! !
Yeh I am so excited. Im havin a csection so she is comin on the 11th august so not long now eeeekkkk

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning,
Have a weights session at the gym this morning so up and had breakfast:
HEXB banana toastie :)
Looks like it's going to be another hot day whooooop. This calls for grass cutting and sunbathing!!! X

Morning,
Have a weights session at the gym this morning so up and had breakfast:
HEXB banana toastie :)
Looks like it's going to be another hot day whooooop. This calls for grass cutting and sunbathing!!! X

Get you with your weight session, sounds tiring! I think it's going to be an absolute scorcher today! X

Back from gym and had a muller and a coffee :)

Get you with your weight session, sounds tiring! I think it's going to be an absolute scorcher today! X

I looove my weights hahaha done mine yesterday !! Got a run to do today :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sitting in the beer garden, just done my own garden- tidied it and cut the grass! Lunch is ordered: grilled halloumi salad with a side of two slices garlic bread. Will syn up later x

Sitting in the beer garden, just done my own garden- tidied it and cut the grass! Lunch is ordered: grilled halloumi salad with a side of two slices garlic bread. Will syn up later x

Sounds Yummy! I was just saying on another diary that I'm yet to try halloumi! X

So gone slightly over today but was in credit yesterday :)

Breakfast: HEXB banana toastie
Muller

Gym sesh

Lunch: HEXA halloumi salad (4) with garlic bread (9)

Dinner: roast chicken, golden rice, bean salad (1) salad and salad dressing (2)
Danio (1.5)

Loads of gardening today!!!!

17.5 syns... Happy with that xxx

So gone slightly over today but was in credit yesterday :) Breakfast: HEXB banana toastie Muller Gym sesh Lunch: HEXA halloumi salad (4) with garlic bread (9) Dinner: roast chicken, golden rice, bean salad (1) salad and salad dressing (2) Danio (1.5) Loads of gardening today!!!! 17.5 syns... Happy with that xxx

Yummy Day! Lots of exercise too :) x

Morning!!!
Breakfast: HEXB banana toastie
Danio yogurt (1 syn)

Lunch: mackerel salad (2.5 syns)
Fruit

Dinner: probably a chicken n bacon salad (4 syns) :)

Morning hun!

How's your Nan now? is she any better?

Are you still getting weighed on a Saturday morning? x

Morning!!! Breakfast: HEXB banana toastie Danio yogurt (1 syn) Lunch: mackerel salad (2.5 syns) Fruit Dinner: probably a chicken n bacon salad (4 syns) :)

Morning :) Yummy day ahead! X

Morning hun! How's your Nan now? is she any better? Are you still getting weighed on a Saturday morning? x
Hi Hun, still not 100% bless her!!! :(
Yeah still weighing on a sat morning, feeling bigger than ever right now :( x

Just you wait until Saturday morning, you wont be saying that then x
Awww thanks for your confidence but I'm not so sure. My water retention is ridiculous from IVF drugs/ belly is huge!!!

Food today: HEXB banana toastie
Danio (1 syn)

Mackerel salad (2.5 syns)
Cupcake (10 syns)
Ww hot chocolate (1.5 syns)

Chicken in bacon, SW chips, peas n ketchup (2 syns)

Total 17 syns... May swap to weekly syns again x

Awww thanks for your confidence but I'm not so sure. My water retention is ridiculous from IVF drugs/ belly is huge!!! Food today: HEXB banana toastie Danio (1 syn) Mackerel salad (2.5 syns) Cupcake (10 syns) Ww hot chocolate (1.5 syns) Chicken in bacon, SW chips, peas n ketchup (2 syns) Total 17 syns... May swap to weekly syns again x

Well at least it's all for a very good and wonderful reason x

Back