Tano's TTC SW diary

Mmmmmm Cupcake! Did someone make it? Was it flavoured? X

Had a bit of a pig day yesterday but did do double gym. Only 23 syns left till sat!!!

Food today-red day!

Double HEXB museli, muller, banana
HEXA milk

Lunch: cockles, fruit, yogurt

Gym

Dinner: chicken and bacon ceaser salad (HEXA and 5 syns)

Had a bit of a pig day yesterday but did do double gym. Only 23 syns left till sat!!! Food today-red day! Double HEXB museli, muller, banana HEXA milk Lunch: cockles, fruit, yogurt Gym Dinner: chicken and bacon ceaser salad (HEXA and 5 syns)

Mmmmmm Pig Out Day! Hope u enjoyed it? 23syns till Saturday sounds manageable tho? X

Good Luck for WI Sweetie :) x

Hi all,
Blind weigh for me yesterday as I need to take my focus off of the scales for a bit. I was so upset last week with the weight and it completely took over. So i don't know why the cakes said. What I do know though I that it would have certainly been even higher. Not feeling great today. Bad head-may go back to bed. TOTM came yesterday so think I will be moving in to next stage of treatment soon.... Exciting!

BBQ yesterday- doing weekly syns this week. Have 81 syns left as I used 24 yesterday at BBQ. Would have been less but I couldn't resist toasted marshmallows dipped in chocolate ;)

Hi all, Blind weigh for me yesterday as I need to take my focus off of the scales for a bit. I was so upset last week with the weight and it completely took over. So i don't know why the cakes said. What I do know though I that it would have certainly been even higher. Not feeling great today. Bad head-may go back to bed. TOTM came yesterday so think I will be moving in to next stage of treatment soon.... Exciting! BBQ yesterday- doing weekly syns this week. Have 81 syns left as I used 24 yesterday at BBQ. Would have been less but I couldn't resist toasted marshmallows dipped in chocolate ;)

Hey, I know exactly how you feel about the Scales, I ended up getting rid of mine yesterday, they were turning into a head mess-up! It's exciting to hear that you might be starting your next stage of treatment, exciting times for you both. And BBQ marshmallows dipped in Choc could yummy, you certainly couldn't turn those down! X

Hi everyone! Not been feeling great since the weekend!!! Foods been all over the place. I feel like I really need to address my food! Been reading through my old diaries (from all sorts of plans) on here!!! I'm eating lots more carbs than I was this time last year... And well... Lots more food in general. I need to sort out a healthy plan that I can stick to... What am I going to do... HELP!!! Ha

Hi everyone! Not been feeling great since the weekend!!! Foods been all over the place. I feel like I really need to address my food! Been reading through my old diaries (from all sorts of plans) on here!!! I'm eating lots more carbs than I was this time last year... And well... Lots more food in general. I need to sort out a healthy plan that I can stick to... What am I going to do... HELP!!! Ha

You look so good in ur ********* pics in ur bikini. Not a ounce of fat. .. You've done well on all the plans you have done so just do what suits u
Best. Also a plan you can carry on once you conceive, slimming world? Xx

Strange wouldng let me spell insta gram xx

Hahaha that's madness!!! Ahhh Kerry, I'm so heavy... Mainly water retention i know! I'm struggling on the plan if I'm being 100% honest. I just can't seem to last a day on SW at the moment :( xxx

I'm maybe thinking I just need to come away from a plan for a bit and try to eat a balanced diet for a couple of weeks until I find out if I'm pregnant or not... Then back to SW if I do..???

Food today: 35g oats, greek yogurt, banana, honey, tbsp seeds

Coffee, tea, water to drink

Lunch: heinz tomato soup, x1 warburtons toast with LF spread
Muller strawberry corner

Last edited:
I'm maybe thinking I just need to come away from a plan for a bit and try to eat a balanced diet for a couple of weeks until I find out if I'm pregnant or not... Then back to SW if I do..???

Yeh I agree, u have a lot going off without thinking about a's n bloody b's haha. Just try n be as healthy as u can. Sometimes when u try n focus too much on a plan it goes the other way. I'm wishing u all the luck in the world Hun xx

Yeh I agree, u have a lot going off without thinking about a's n bloody b's haha. Just try n be as healthy as u can. Sometimes when u try n focus too much on a plan it goes the other way. I'm wishing u all the luck in the world Hun xx
Thank you Kerry!!! I'm going to just relax a bit (not eat crap) but not syn/healthy extra etc etc. It's just occupying my mind constantly :( xxx

Thank you Kerry!!! I'm going to just relax a bit (not eat crap) but not syn/healthy extra etc etc. It's just occupying my mind constantly :( xxx

Good plan Hun xx

Relaxing sounds great :) It looks like you have enough on your plate (no pun intended!) without worrying about a plan or such. X

Back