Tano's TTC SW diary

Evening!! Such a dodgy belly today!!!
After consideration, I'm having a small break away from SW but will be back in a couple of weeks. I'll still track food on here, then back to SW when I'm ready. I've downloaded my calorie tracker just to ensure I dont hugely overeat. Strangely I feel a bit free doing this. It's a nice feeling.
Food today:
Oats, banana, greek yogurt, seeds, honey
Tea, coffee, water

Apple
Heinz tomato soup
Small granary toast slice with LF spread
Greek muller corner

2 small granary toast topped with 2 LF sausages and 2 dry fried eggs (plus ketchup)

Yesterday's Food looks good, hope u find that CC gives you the break you need, sometimes it sounds as tho SW can be a bit restrictive. Hope u have a good day. X

Yesterday's Food looks good, hope u find that CC gives you the break you need, sometimes it sounds as tho SW can be a bit restrictive. Hope u have a good day. X
Hi serena, for me, I don't find it restrictive, I just keep sabotaging myself. I think I'm just feeling bored with it all!!!
Feeling better today.
Breakfast: skinny cappuccino
Granary (small loaf) banana toastie

Skinny cappuccino Banana granary toastie Tea and a brunch bar

Lunch: curry loaf with mint and yogurt dip
Fresh raspberries and danio cherry yogurt

Dinner: lasagne and salad

Last edited:
Curry Loaf sounds interesting?!? What is it? X

Curry Loaf sounds interesting?!? What is it? X
Asda chickpea Dahl, a pack of batchelors rice made up, and 2 eggs. Mix together and bake on 200 in a loaf tin for about 30/40 mins :)

Asda chickpea Dahl, a pack of batchelors rice made up, and 2 eggs. Mix together and bake on 200 in a loaf tin for about 30/40 mins :)

Wow! That sounds like my kind of thing! Is the Dahl in a Tin? X

Hi all,
As you know, been relaxed off plan. Went WI this morning and I'm 2lb down on last week. I'm 10st 7 but I know that's mainly water, I'm carrying 7lbs more than I usually do!!!
I'm ready to attack SW plan again this week! Feeling much better this week and positive! My new phase of drug should start tho week to so that's all very exciting!!! Omg I can't believe I could actually be pregnant soon yay!!!!!!

Breakfast: banana
Jam on 2 HEXB toast (1 syn)

Hi all, As you know, been relaxed off plan. Went WI this morning and I'm 2lb down on last week. I'm 10st 7 but I know that's mainly water, I'm carrying 7lbs more than I usually do!!! I'm ready to attack SW plan again this week! Feeling much better this week and positive! My new phase of drug should start tho week to so that's all very exciting!!! Omg I can't believe I could actually be pregnant soon yay!!!!!! Breakfast: banana Jam on 2 HEXB toast (1 syn)

Well Done on being 2lb down, just shows what relaxing does! Good Luck with attacking SW, how exciting that you could be preggers soon. X

Haha so exciting!!!
Well yesterday I didn't actually follow the plan hahaha but I wasn't bad! I am tracking today!!!
Yesterday: banana and jam on toast

Starbucks skinny frappuccino
Smoked sausage salad with coleslaw an 2 ryvitas n LF spread
Apple and danio yogurt

Dinner: crispy chicken ceaser salad
2 squares 90% chocolate

Today: HEXB oats, muller and banana (free)

Haha so exciting!!! Well yesterday I didn't actually follow the plan hahaha but I wasn't bad! I am tracking today!!! Yesterday: banana and jam on toast Starbucks skinny frappuccino Smoked sausage salad with coleslaw an 2 ryvitas n LF spread Apple and danio yogurt Dinner: crispy chicken ceaser salad 2 squares 90% chocolate Today: HEXB oats, muller and banana (free)

Looks like you did really well yesterday even tho you wasn't tracking. Is a Frappucino an iced coffee? X

Wish I liked coffee sounds lush x

Ok so I've realised that I've got bits that aren't SW friendly that need eating. I need to go shopping so again, not a SW day!! Not being bad tho!

Breakfast: oats, muller, banana

Gym weights sesh
Oatcakes snack

Lunch: 1/2 smoked sausage on 2 ryvita with LF spread, muller, brunch bar (peanut) apple

Dinner: piri piri pork chops with salad x

Ok so I've realised that I've got bits that aren't SW friendly that need eating. I need to go shopping so again, not a SW day!! Not being bad tho!

Breakfast: oats, muller, banana

Gym weights sesh
Oatcakes snack

Lunch: 1/2 smoked sausage on 2 ryvita with LF spread, muller, brunch bar (peanut) apple

Dinner: piri piri pork chops with salad x

Are u not allowed those things on SW? They look ok to me lol x

Back