Tan's New Diary..Its the New Beginning

chiefbridesmaid

Silver Member
:superwoman: Its my new beginning..im ready to go, i have a new found motivation and i have decided to start the Core Plan for the first time.

i am starting at 15,7lb and my goal weight is 10st, 7lb. I have tried many diets before, lasted 2 days on lipotrim...ive done ww before but it just wasnt working for me at the time and so here i am back again.

Losing weight for me is more of a need then a want, i have put up alot of weight in the past couple of years, and my biggest regret is not losing it for my sisters wedding which was in Jan :banghead:. I have never been so mortified to see photos of myself before, and i feel sick at the thought that my family were probably saying god look how much weight shes put on! :cry:

So onwards and upwards, here goes the core plan. My following weight goals are as follows:

1. 14st Xmas Day
2. 12st, 7lb For March
3. 10st, 7lb For a Family Wedding in July 09

Wish me Luck..
Chiefbridesmaid

Last edited:
You go girl! Enjoy Core and make the most of your new found motivation x

I totally believe that motivation is the key. I have been lacking big time over the last few years but at the moment motivation is my middle name (and long may it continue)

Loads of luck!

CJ
x

Weekend Complete wohoo

Thanks for all your msgs!!

So..i had the best weekend food wise..i love core i never stopped eating and it was all healthy & i feel so light today.

I didnt drink sat night, just stuck to water all night & i had a great night (esp bcoz i didnt go near the chippers on the way home!!)

So glad i switched would def recommend it!

delighted ur back on track hunni bet ull have a brill loss this week xxx

Back