Tan's WW diary....Again

Tano said:
Ahhhh thankyou hunny. I don't feel it, I feel huge!!! Yep I am exactly the same. The freedom on SW is just too much for me, I need the portion control. You have done amazingly well Bex, there's no way you will fail. xx

Thanks hun but the losing weight as you know isn't the hard bit it's keeping it off when food is back in the picture! I'll be fine though. I'm focused and learning new behaviours and have some great support around me x portion control is definitely key x

That's so true!!! I've never lost this last stone, but hopefully I will now xxx

Weighed in this morning at 10st 5lb so I've lost a pound :)

Been really good today and stuck to plan. Had a jumbo snackajack at work extra so thats 1pp from my weeklies. My cereal was tiny!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha I'm used to having a huge bowl! Looking forward to my dinner.
Tuesday:
Fruit n fibre =5
Milk allowance =3
coffee x2 =0
egg and ham salad with coleslaw =7

Bolegnaise (No pasta) lean mince/mushrooms/dolmio

Total =26pp (I'll have some fruit too )

Tano said:
Weighed in this morning at 10st 5lb so I've lost a pound :)

Tano said:
Been really good today and stuck to plan. Had a jumbo snackajack at work extra so thats 1pp from my weeklies. My cereal was tiny!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha I'm used to having a huge bowl! Looking forward to my dinner.
Tuesday:
Fruit n fibre =5
Milk allowance =3
coffee x2 =0
egg and ham salad with coleslaw =7

Bolegnaise (No pasta) lean mince/mushrooms/dolmio

Total =26pp (I'll have some fruit too )

Well done for WI!! Yum bolognaise sounds lovely. Keep going x

Just about to add a cheeky little crunchie to my weeklies ;) 5PP

Having a crunchie guilt free is amazing!!!

Have another bloody chest infection, think its ongoing from the last one. Doc prescribed me antibiotics which are HUGE!!! Hopefully it will clear as its doing my head in, bloody coughing all night. Oh well!!! Changing my food for today as I have been freezing all day and only took my salad to work, so I had a veg lasagne with sweetcorn at school instead. I'll save the salad for tomoz. Probs will eat into a few weeklies tonight as I don't fancy the bolegnaise now hahaha. I'm not fussed about eating my weeklies as i know that's what they're there for.

Sorry to hear about the chest infection,I hope you feel better soon.Yup weeklies are there to help us along so makes sense to use them :0)

Have another bloody chest infection, think its ongoing from the last one. Doc prescribed me antibiotics which are HUGE!!! Hopefully it will clear as its doing my head in, bloody coughing all night. Oh well!!! Changing my food for today as I have been freezing all day and only took my salad to work, so I had a veg lasagne with sweetcorn at school instead. I'll save the salad for tomoz. Probs will eat into a few weeklies tonight as I don't fancy the bolegnaise now hahaha. I'm not fussed about eating my weeklies as i know that's what they're there for.

:( Hope you feel better soon. Perfect attitude re the weeklies too - keep it up and keep tracking your food here x

Hope you feel better soon Tano. Chest infections are rotten. Took me 2.5 weeks to shift my last one. The night time coughing was the biggest annoyance for me so I got a humidifier for the bedroom. Worked wonders you should give it a try.

Back