Tan's WW diary....Again

Hahahahaha I've had salads all week so I'm defo not having one tommorrow!!!

Ooooh lovely, where are you eating? Anywhere nice? Have you planned what you're having? x

I feel bloody massive! So bloated and fat!!!!

I've had a REALLY naughty day :( Feel **** now because of it! Going to a BBQ later too. I had loads of crap at work. Started off so well with a grapefruit and then loads of cakes and crisps etc were out at work. SO effing annoyed with myself!!!

Saturday:
Grapefruit with sweetner =0
Coffee/milk allowance =1

ww tom soup =2
snackajacks =3
apple =0

red thai chicken curry with green beans =10
low fat naan bread =6

Total =22, so 4 left to play with, plus I'm going gym in the morning. Hard class so it will earn me 10 AP.
TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY!

Friday was bad, Sat was bad and this morning I stepped on the scales at 10 effing stone 9!!!!!!!!! This is a disaster, I've almost put on a stone. As of now, this stops and I'm being 100%.

Tano said:
Friday was bad, Sat was bad and this morning I stepped on the scales at 10 effing stone 9!!!!!!!!! This is a disaster, I've almost put on a stone. As of now, this stops and I'm being 100%.

Focus. You can do this xxx

Tano said:
I feel like crying!!!

Hunni don't beat yourself up but really take a look back and see why you're not gettin there. What is it that's making you fall off x

I was just a greedy, fat cow all weekend, plus I drank loads (on antibiotics, never again!) I've been good today and that's it, no way can I be this big! I am giving this my all now

Tano said:
I was just a greedy, fat cow all weekend, plus I drank loads (on antibiotics, never again!) I've been good today and that's it, no way can I be this big! I am giving this my all now

Aw hun. I feel for you. I've been there and know exactly how you're feeling. We need to make changes that fit forever. You can do this you know you can. Look how far you've come so far. Keep posting. Read some success stories to refocus you. Write down why you're doing this. How you feel right now. Use it to push you forward. Xx

Sunday:
Cereal bar =2
Tea =1 (milk allowance)

Caramel light frappuccino =4
Snack a jacks =3

Back