Tan's WW diary....Again

Thanks lovely ladies, you're all amaze!!! x

Had some bolegnaise with cheese. Resisted the wraps tho haha. Had 10 weeklies today which is fine. :)

All sounds good.Hope you have a good evening :0)
Thanks hun. Been in my PJ's since about 4pm haha. OH is at footie so I'm just on the net and waiting for Big brother which is on at 10. No doubt he'll be watching footiewhen he gets in!!!

Tano said:
Thanks hun. Been in my PJ's since about 4pm haha. OH is at footie so I'm just on the net and waiting for Big brother which is on at 10. No doubt he'll be watching footiewhen he gets in!!!

I'm in my pjs too ;0) my OH is playing footie....on the ps3 lol enjoy BB,I gave up watching it last year to be honest.

So did I, well I never usually get the chance coz the OH hates it and he always moans the whole way through it, but as footie is on this year, it's my weapon hahahahaha x

Tano said:
So did I, well I never usually get the chance coz the OH hates it and he always moans the whole way through it, but as footie is on this year, it's my weapon hahahahaha x

Hmm same reason why I stopped watching it lol haha at your weapon,very handy ;0)

Ok, so today I've had:
Coco pops and skimmed milk
Banana

Ooooops..... There's more!!!
Nuts and raisins
tuna pasta salad
Dinner is tomato and mozzarella salad with garlic flatbread followed by a flapjack ;)

Mmmmmmm wish I could have garlic bread!!! Hopefully I can join you in September or even the end of August :)

Yes as usual haha! I've lost 12lb so far but struggled since bank holiday. Back on it now and going to try and be 100% as much as possible until my birthday in August! Then after summer I'm going to swap to either calorie counting or WW/SW :)

Thank you! It's the most I've lost on a diet in a very long time. Can't wait to eat properly again though haha

Tano said:
Cereal and milk =6pp
Banana =0

Tuna pasta salad = 4

Tomato n Mozz salad = 6
Bread =5

Flapjack =6 (Small one)

Lovely. Tuna a great low pp food isn't it!!! X

Back