Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

Hi lovely! Sorry for my absence I'm glad to see you are doing well on success express I really need to try it! But whyyyyy is fruit and veg so expensive!
I hope you enjoyed being naughty at the weekend - there always worth it

Have you been doing anything nice? X I am feeling very motivated again and have done two Leslie walks today, hoping to keep that up :) I know fruit and vegetables are ridiculously expensive :(

I wish!!! Just exhausted from work I literally don't sit down and what with the end of term I and just dead! and I didn't have any money so I couldn't afford to go to meetings! But I'm back and ready for the week ahead! Plus my cousin joined today as we'll so that will push me on!!

Yes motivation is key and your doing brill keep it up xx

I wish!!! Just exhausted from work I literally don't sit down and what with the end of term I and just dead! and I didn't have any money so I couldn't afford to go to meetings! But I'm back and ready for the week ahead! Plus my cousin joined today as we'll so that will push me on!! Yes motivation is key and your doing brill keep it up xx

Welllll that's embarrassing as I clearly replied to something that wasn't for me!

Welllll that's embarrassing as I clearly replied to something that wasn't for me!

Hi, my message was for you so don't be embarrassed, I saw your message for Tanya about your absence and thought I would ask you what you had been doing :) no embarrassment needed x

I wish!!! Just exhausted from work I literally don't sit down and what with the end of term I and just dead! and I didn't have any money so I couldn't afford to go to meetings! But I'm back and ready for the week ahead! Plus my cousin joined today as we'll so that will push me on!! Yes motivation is key and your doing brill keep it up xx

That sounds very busy and stressful, I hope things calm down for you now end of term is here :)

Well done on getting motivated again and it is nice you have your cousin for support x

That sounds very busy and stressful, I hope things calm down for you now end of term is here :) Well done on getting motivated again and it is nice you have your cousin for support x

Oh thank goodness hahaha!!! I went to sleep shortly after posting as I thought I needed it ha!

Hope you have a lovely day! I'm super excited it's my last day :) come 3:30 I'm on summer holidays!!!

Lovely to hear from you :) I lost 3lbs this week so more than half way in my 14-13s journey!!

Congrats on the loss!

Wowww!!! What a dramatic loss. You look amazing!

Back