Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

Ended up going to group! -2.5 and got my 2.5 st! And half way to target!!!!

Hahaha that's brill! Great also that it was a bigger loss than at home! Keep it going :D

I know it was! my scales are mean with losses haha i don't trust them 100% but i know at least if they're going down, the sw scales will be =]

I'm here! Work's been a nightmare recently so I just don't have the energy to do anything when I get home! Glad to see the weight is still falling off you!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm here! Work's been a nightmare recently so I just don't have the energy to do anything when I get home! Glad to see the weight is still falling off you! Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel ya with the work thing it's hell at mine! I work in retail and my manager trained me up to supervisor level as the deputy went on maternity leave so I needed to step up and do some cover, then the manager has gone off sick for the foreseeable future so now I'm having to do 3 people's jobs when I have only just been trained to do my own!
Rant over haha.
Thank you how are you getting on?
Xx

Well done on achieving your 2 and a half stone award and for dropping in to the next stone bracket - you are doing amazingly well!

I hope work picks up sooner rather than later. Keep up the fab work :D x

I feel ya with the work thing it's hell at mine! I work in retail and my manager trained me up to supervisor level as the deputy went on maternity leave so I needed to step up and do some cover, then the manager has gone off sick for the foreseeable future so now I'm having to do 3 people's jobs when I have only just been trained to do my own!
Rant over haha.
Thank you how are you getting on?
Xx

Oh I remember times like that when I worked in retail! Hope things get better for you soon, I'm still snowed under here!

Hey lovely lady you have nearly caught me up you are doing so well :) I started a group lastnight so hopefully back on the slimming world train good & proper now,just had one of the salads you told me about with the light salad cream,was yum :) xx

brilliant hun you are flying through this weightloss milarky lol .I should be In the 12s by now but must not dwell on that!! I am nervous for my first official weigh in at s.w on mon but if I stick to plan im sure it will be ok ? xx

Congratulations on the loss! You'll at target before me at this rate!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back