Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

I know what you mean jan!
I'm not making any proper decision untill i am atleast 12st (13lbs to go!! LOL) then i shall see how i feel. Thats about another 4-5weeks i reckon :sigh:

Weigh in in 3 sleeps .... whoooo!!!

And just been and treated myself to these bad boy shoes: New Look:Check out our online store. Offering up to the minute fashion and amazing value 24 hours a day
in black :)

I wanted these ones New Look:Check out our online store. Offering up to the minute fashion and amazing value 24 hours a day
in ecru but the stupid plymouth store didnt have them and i came home to get them online but guess what ... all out of stock!! (only size 8's left) Size 6's were in stock last night .... im gutted!! Thats what i get for being cheap and waiting to see if the store had them to save on postage! lol

Ohhh they're purdy!!!
Tanya- you are a very bad influence. I will be walking past a New look store tomorrow and will have to go in now....

LOL sorry irish!!!

Can you believe this guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just been to tesco, bought yet another pair of boots and top and some JEGGINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Will get my mum to take a pic of me later wearing them so i can see properly what i look like and ill post it - i cant believe i bought them!! Just gota get the confidence to wear them now .... :S lol

JEGGINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im guessing you all know what jeggings are; leggings that look like jeans .... well ive only gone and got myself some today with some gorge boots that actually fit my calfs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havnt worn leggings since i was about 6/7 and boots that go higher than my ankle for around 5 years just because i never found any that fitted - and ones that did would be far too overpriced cuz i had massive calfs ... well not no more!! My jeggins and boots are both from Tesco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked downstairs to ask my mum her opinion and had to walk past my dad and without me even asking him if it looked alright he said "that looks nice tan, i like that" .... now that is something!!!!! He is so blatantly honest i just had to believe him and my mum loved it on me too so i've taken the label off the jeggins and keeping them!! :)

Was having a down day yesterday, am certainly having an up day today!!!

:bliss:
Heres a couple pics taken about 20mins ago;

Attachments

• Jeggings!! 001.jpg
    Jeggings!! 001.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Jeggings!! 002.jpg
    Jeggings!! 002.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 26
Insolicited compliments- now thats a real indication of how far you've come!
Looking good girl!

Thanks irish - i cant believe i actually bought them let alone actually like them on me!! :)

Just made me realise i LOVE lt and am guna carry on untill i really cant take anymore or i reach my goal :) I can do it :D xx

LOL Tanya, that was going to be my next question - what are jeggings?.........hehe.

Well now I know and you go girl, looking great. I might just have to pop to Tesco myself in the morning and get myself some jeggings and boots and post some pics lol.

I am totally a shop-a-holic since I lost weight, I cant go to Tesco just for my food shop, I HAVE to look in the clothes section to see if I can get a bargain or 6.

So glad you're having/had a better day Tan! You look fab in those jeggings - I didn't know what they were either - thought it was a typo lol! I'm going to tesco on the way home in the morning anyway ;) ... don't think they'd suit me tho ....

I'm loving those shoes too! Very good prices as well - good choice!

Hope your days continue to get better xx

Well now I know and you go girl, looking great. I might just have to pop to Tesco myself in the morning and get myself some jeggings and boots and post some pics lol.

DO IT!!!! :giggle: Im the same, cant go without looking at the clothes and shoes - very bad isnt it! LOL The bf gets quite annoyed that a simple pop to sanners/tesco/asda for something little ends up being about an hour cuz i cant resist *looking* lol

So glad you're having/had a better day Tan! You look fab in those jeggings - I didn't know what they were either - thought it was a typo lol! I'm going to tesco on the way home in the morning anyway ;) ... don't think they'd suit me tho ....

I'm loving those shoes too! Very good prices as well - good choice!

Hope your days continue to get better xx

Tesco has some very nice stuff and i loved all the boots they had there - they were very nice - go treat yerself jan :) x

My decision is made :)

Been toying with this idea for a few days and i've finally made my decision;

I am refeeding in 8 weeks!
I've 27lbs to lose so if i am the 'average' woman i should have reached my goal weight of 11st!

If not, so be it i shall lose the rest on refeed and the 'conventional' way :)

Reason being; i'm going to see Lilly Allen in concert on the 21st nov, want a couple vodkas and i dont think i could handle much more on tfr. This also gives me a coulpe weeks to refeed and try to get to grips with healthy eating in time for crimbo. I know a couple of choccies are guna sneak in and i will be prepared for that but so be it - i will conquer it this time. I will, I will, I will!! :) (Jan & Mary; you guys will be needed here - you guys will be my lifelines! LOL)

Just thought id let ya all know :giggle: as you are like my 2nd family on here :) :family2::grouphugg:

Sounds like a plan girl!! A good one too imo :) !!

I think we all need each other - I had a shocking morning foodwise today .... I can't see me ever 'leaving' this site ;) xx

Good Jan .... you're not allowed to leave!!!!!! :giggle:

Am giving myself 2 full weeks refeed this time then iv got some 'spare' time before xmas so hopefully i will be ok! :D xxx

Hi tanya,
looking good woman, you must be very proud of yourself, well done.
Good luck, 8 weeks to go, you should have no problems at all. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Oh i hope so mary!
I think in a few weeks i might be ready to go back to eating - but nothing set in stone untill i am under 12st! :) Then i will see how i feel :) xxx

weigh in 3 :D

So, didnt think i had lost much this week - iv got the blooming totm back, and i was very naughty yesterday and only had 2 shakes :eek: but had weigh in this morning and i was hoping for 2lbs, 3 wouldve been great cuz then that would have been all my holiday weight gone .....

This week i lost 3.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN!!!!! lol

I have now lost all of my holiday weight plust an extra half a lb!!! :D :D :D I now weigh the lightest i have been in about 5years! Exstacic!!! :D :D :D

I now only have .55 of a kg to go then i will be in the 70kg range!!

:bliss:

WOOHOO!!!! Well done you!! Fantastic :):):) xxx

hubba hubba!! :drool: i LOVE them both!!! new look at the weekend me thinks! oh amazing. cant stop looking at them! especially the ones you got in black - although i'd struggle to choose a colour coz i have something that will go with all of them!!

oh what've you done to me now tanya! i'm at least £60 out of pocket now!! :D

Back