Tanya's Refeed Diary!! ~* Back On TFR *~

Refeed Day 5

B - LT Maintainence Bar

L - 8oz potato with prawns mixed in fromage frais and paprika spice. 1 tomato and 4 slices of cucumber. 1 satsuma.

D - Ham and boiled egg salad and a low fat yogurt.

Water - 2.5litres
1 small glass of diet coke
4 sugar free extra ice cool mints.

Wasnt that keen on the maintanence bar if im honest, after hearing people say it was loverly i thought mmmm but im not too keen on that yogurty coating it has - gives me headaches that stuff - weird yes i know! lol

Oh ... and some good news!! My totm has stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Now, i dont wana jinx it but yesterday it was there - allbeit very light, today = nothing!!!! Thankyou Lord!!!!!!! :giggle:

Just had dinner - didnt enjoy it - didnt want to eat anything but i'd be silly not to have done. Hey ho. Almost holiday time, just one more morning of work!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
YAyy!!! Glad you sorted out your lunch too! LOL! I don't think I'll bother with the maintnence bars, my pharmacist said I could just have the tfr shakes instead if I wanted, so I think I'll do that? Most people seem to find them too sweet/sickly?

Yeh - i only had one today cuz i wanted to try it for myself and the fact i was taking a small bag to work and it wouldnt fit all my stuff and my shaker! :giggle: It was pretty sickly though but definatly filling, more so than tfr shakes :)

cant you get no more freebies sent mary? create lots of email address and send them to other peoples houses :D

I really like the maintenance bars but will have to limit them I think. I really like the flavour and it's just right with the sweetness. I picked up some more maintenance products from my chemist yesterday and may take some on hols with me. Will have to see.

I like the bars - just had one for lunch actually because I decided I'd rather take my 'wrap' to work tonight. But if the coating doesn't agree with you that's another matter!

Glad to hear about totm Tan! Should be alright for your hol then ;) xx

Oh I have had my fair share of freebies Tanya, I still have sachets left, not really used many of them, but I just meant I have used all my bars. I prefer a normal breakfast bar personally, but I did like the maintenance ones also.

Are normal breakfast bars better for us then? x

I doubt they'd keep us as full for as long. It's a matter of weighing up the pros & cons I suppose. x

Refeed Day 6

B - LT Maintanence bar

S - Bananna

L - Baked chicken sandwich on 2 slices wholmeal bread (55cals each) mixed with from frais and curry spice, lettuce and cucumber. 1 carrot peeled and sticked, low fat yogurt.

Lunch was DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!! from frais with curry spice is the way forward :drool: It was so nice i dunked my carrot sticks in the bit that was remanining in the pot i mixed it in! :)

S - Bananna

D - Baked haddock with cooked vegetables and low fat yogurt.

Guys - should i have a few potatoes with my dinner or not? I feel like im having too much today :(

Well i didnt have potatoes with my dinner as i had 2 bananas today - yikes :eek:

Got turkey bolognaise tomorrow and so i will not be having any snacks!!

Last edited:
Question is, do you really want it? I don't see any harm from it to be honest :)

You don't have to have the whole of 6 new potatoes, just have a few. If you're really uncomfy with having them, then don't because you'll just feel guilty later.

Hmm i want them but i dont - but if i cook them and not eat them it will be a waste :sigh:

Ooooh now there is an idea kered - thanks!!!!!! :)

How do you do yours?
From frais and chives?

I just chop potatoes and throw in loads of salad ingredients, plus chopped beetroot them mix in a good dollop of greek yogurt.

Ahhh is from frais ok to use? i dont have any greek yogurt. I suppose this is a good way of using up the from frais before it goes off as all my family love potato salad so i think i will make it for them and a little for me tomorrow :) x

Back