Tape Measure

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by suepat10, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know this has been said before but it REALLY is worth doing, and recording, your measurements.

Since starting last May I have lost 4 inches from my waist and 2 from my hips (wish my hips would catch up with my waist!!). If that's how much has gone without following it as well as i could - how much more is going to drop off by following it properly?

The strangest thing is, one of those waist inches has gone despite putting on 5lb in the past few weeks - weird!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. little*red

little*red Don't worry, be happy :)

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating
    Well done on you losses Sue, have to say I hold the tape measure with a little bit more importance than my scale sometimes. I'd say especially if your doing exercise to speed up your loss then it often can be that you show loses via inches even when you've STS.
    Also really helps for those of us who have lost a bit but feel like they don't see a difference even if others can.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.