1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tara's SW Journey!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by TaraTeal, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. TaraTeal

TaraTeal Silver Member

Juice Fast
    Hi Everyone, I have just completed my first week of SW. I joined on 12th July, I had my first weigh in yesterday, seriously thought I would have gained, but I lost 5lbs! Cannot believe it! I keep thinking there is something wrong with the scales haha. But got weighed today at work (Dr's surgery) and yep, 5lbs gone!

I want to lose 3 stone, need to lose 4 to have Ideal weight but I'm not too wrapped up in that, just going to keep going until I feel right. I am settling into the plan well and have started on extra easy, I will eventually introduce some red days once I get the hang of it!

I am so happy to have found a plan that works for me and look forward to shedding some serious weight!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dreamaholic

dreamaholic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    well done for losing 5 pounds!! so how did you do your 1st week? mainly EE, or some red / green?

I also started on 12/7, but I only lost 0.5 pound by going on EE...:cry: let's hope that's partly due to it being "time of the month" and hope I'll see a more promising figure next time........
  4. TaraTeal

TaraTeal Silver Member

Juice Fast
    It's a loss which is a step in right direction! I have been at it 8 weeks now, and 1 week off on hol, just got my stone! very pleased with that!
  5. nay

nay Full Member

Slimming World
    You can do it Tara!! Congrats on the stone!! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.