Target by Easter anyone?

I was looking for something to aim towards too so this sounds great! I'm not sure about reaching target, I've about 2.5 stone to lose but I'll know as I get closer lol..but should be close x

I would like to lose 21lb but I think that might be a bit ambitious in 13 weeks!! I am going to have a good try though. Good luck everyone x

please count me In rejoin ny eve.!! ill let u know the bad news and then I never want to see those numbers....I want two stone by Easter...good luck everyone x

Got to be there by then as I have only 5lb to go but the toughest I actually think by now wether my C should have let me to reset my target 7lb lighter as it only becomes just inside my BMI as it will be 19 if I'm a pound below my target!!

Got to be there by then as I have only 5lb to go but the toughest I actually think by now wether my C should have let me to reset my target 7lb lighter as it only becomes just inside my BMI as it will be 19 if I'm a pound below my target!!

Maybe you should have a chat with her sounds low, how do you feel... Other than great.. Do you feel low x

Yes please. I have 4lb to go but potentially another 7lb after that. I want to be at target by Easter and maintaining.

Yes please! I need a refocus (again) will be weighing in on Wed to see the damage I have done over Xmas and will be at target by Easter x

I would like to lose 21lb but I think that might be a bit ambitious in 13 weeks!! I am going to have a good try though. Good luck everyone x
I have exactly the same to lose - lets go for it x

well I weighed in on Wednesday and i lost 6lb!! I'm chuffed. 15lb to target! xx

I have exactly the same to lose - lets go for it x

Yes we can totally do this, well done with the 6lb loss..that is amazing!!

I have lost 4.5lb so far, it will feel amazing to reach target by Easter especially if we get some lovely hot weather to show the loss off :-D

Well done on getting into the 10s, thats fantastic! x

Ooh can I join this challenge too please? I have 7.5lb to lose to get to target. Technically that should be possible by easter but this last stone is proving tough to shift! And I'm off to Prague for 5 days next week so need something to motivate me as soon as I'm back!! :)

Hiya! Is it too late to join?? I would love to have lost 13lbs by then, which will take me to target!!!! What better time to aim for than the holiday of 'choccie eggs' heehee!!!! It gives you a great focus by having a goal date to reach a target doesn't it! I'm only in my first week, but it makes you look at the bigger picture! Would love to go to our family Easter do and everybody say 'wow Becki, you look really good!'. Superly excited :) we can do it girlies!!! Xxx

lost 1/2 a pound this week, better than nothing i'm not complaining! Very motivated this week now, onwards and upwards :) How's everyone else getting along?

lost 1/2 a pound this week, better than nothing i'm not complaining! Very motivated this week now, onwards and upwards :) How's everyone else getting along?

Me too! I have a feeling this last half stone will be slooooow to shift! But I will persevere :)

Back