Target by Easter anyone?

Bernadette and mum

Okay time to get back on the slimming wagon!! I didn't do as well as I'd hoped to have done in the weeks up to Christmas so didn't reach my Christmas wish, but I think there are 12/13 weeks to Easter and I want to make up for it now! So anyone want to join me in trying to get to target by Easter? :)

Yeah. That's going to be my next goal. I managed to lose 9lbs in the three weeks leading up to Christmas, had my post Christmas weigh in last night and gained 6lbs.. Oh god!
So I'm aiming for Birthday/Easter week!

I would like to join please, the Christmas target kept me on track, after enjoying Christmas the non SW way (but not as bad as I cold have been) I would like to focus again. I lost 2 and half stone up to Christmas so the same again up to Easter would be fab. X

I'd like to join please. I put on 1lb over Christmas and have another 2st 3.5lb to get to target.
Hoping to get there by my birthday - April 4th!!

Ooohh, where are you going in Mexico? Love the place! My first target is March 23rd and then second target is June for the holidays!

I will be at my sisters in Bedford for the easter bank holiday and its my little girls 6th birthday on the saturday, i cannot go to my sisters being this fat! ive set the january challenge at 10lbs in january and id say another..... 12lbs bewteen February and March. Oh but that makes 22lbs in 3 months... is that do-able or am i setting myself up to fail (i have alot to lose, at least 5 stone)

Tis doable Nettie if you stick to plan. I've lost 2st 5lbs in 13weeks. But I did have alot to lose initially - approx 4.5st.

Good luck!!

I'll join in- I have 13lbs to lose to get to target and that's not including any gain next week! I want to be at target by Easter so that we can start trying for a baby :)

Tis doable Nettie if you stick to plan. I've lost 2st 5lbs in 13weeks. But I did have alot to lose initially - approx 4.5st.

Good luck!!

I'll set my target for easter at -21lbs.... argh here goes!

You'll get there hun. We all will just takes time.

It took a long time to go on so its not gonna come off overnight - thats my latest mantra lol

Right I am weighing in on Monday will see how much I have to lose from then. Anyone who's had their Christmas weigh in already hope you are all looking towards a big loss next week!! YOU CAN DO IT :D

Hi I'd love to join! I'm a stone and a half away from target after losing 5 stone since April 2012 and i need a focus. I haven't set an official target at group and on here it's 12 stone but if i can get to the mid 11s that'll be about right. When I've set my official target I'll update but for now we'll say 11 stone 7 :) Best of luck guys xx

Yes yes yes! This is just what I need! I completely forgot about Easter and was struggling to find a target date.... So my plan is to get to target by the week of Easter... Well the Thursday as that's when I weigh in.... Just need to decide on a target now!!!

Back