Target for xmas

debbie12slim

Silver Member
I have decided to set myself a target. I am going to refeed on the 18th dec so I can enjoy christmas dinner and then re start LT. My target for the next 4 1/2 weeks is to try and loose 20lb. Does anyone think this is too big a challenge (20lb in 4 1/2 weeks).

Last edited:
That's a big target!!!:rolleyes: I have one for 14lbs which i think is achieveable!!! Hopefully :confused: lol in my head though it's 14-21lbs, ever the optimist:p
Maybe if you dropped it a small bit and consider anything over as a christmas bonus :D
prob gonna refeed on the 18th too and restart the 2nd?? Gonna be sssooooo careful tho, all i really want is my xmas dinner (in a much smaller portion:p) and a few glasses of wine over that time:rolleyes:

Good luck with your target and christmas refeed xxxxxxxxx

It is a big target isn't it, hopefully it will give me the motivation to get on the treadmill every night. I think I will drop it to 15lb and then if I get over that it will be a big bonus. Thanks for your input.

There is the option of course of keeping carb free throughout, meaning no wine bread or potatoes or rice or cake etc. but you can still have shedloads of proteins and some veggies, which wont be so out of place at xmas.
this way ketosis stays and getting back on LT should be easier.
Just a thought!!

xmas problem

:eek:i only want 2 eat xmas day & new years day so shud i refeed wk b4 cus really i dnt want 2 b eating 4 3wks:confused: :confused: :confused::confused:

Back