Target for xmas

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by debbie12slim, 17 November 2008 Social URL.

1. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    I have decided to set myself a target. I am going to refeed on the 18th dec so I can enjoy christmas dinner and then re start LT. My target for the next 4 1/2 weeks is to try and loose 20lb. Does anyone think this is too big a challenge (20lb in 4 1/2 weeks).

Last edited: 17 November 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

That's a big target!!!:rolleyes: I have one for 14lbs which i think is achieveable!!! Hopefully :confused: lol in my head though it's 14-21lbs, ever the optimist:p
    Maybe if you dropped it a small bit and consider anything over as a christmas bonus :D
    prob gonna refeed on the 18th too and restart the 2nd?? Gonna be sssooooo careful tho, all i really want is my xmas dinner (in a much smaller portion:p) and a few glasses of wine over that time:rolleyes:

Good luck with your target and christmas refeed xxxxxxxxx

4. debbie12slim

debbie12slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    It is a big target isn't it, hopefully it will give me the motivation to get on the treadmill every night. I think I will drop it to 15lb and then if I get over that it will be a big bonus. Thanks for your input.

5. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    There is the option of course of keeping carb free throughout, meaning no wine bread or potatoes or rice or cake etc. but you can still have shedloads of proteins and some veggies, which wont be so out of place at xmas.
    this way ketosis stays and getting back on LT should be easier.
    Just a thought!!

6. lite at end of tunnel

lite at end of tunnel Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    LL
    xmas problem

:eek:i only want 2 eat xmas day & new years day so shud i refeed wk b4 cus really i dnt want 2 b eating 4 3wks:confused: :confused: :confused::confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.