Total Solution Target Reading Festival - here we go

I had the runs really badly when I first started, snd someone recommended the psyllium husks. They do work to stop the runs as well as constipation if you suffer from that:)
Although I didnt feel overly ill then, just drained with it all so maybe you have something more :)

Thanks Guys, well I have got stuck in to SW now and i have managed to find someone who is going to buy all the Exante stuff off me. I will update this thread each week following weigh in to track the losses. Although I have another one on the go over in SW, which tracks the food I am eating. I wouldn't want to be talking too much food stuff on the Exante pages !!!

I will be keeping an eye on your progress too ladies and giving you a cheer each week. xxx

Good luck with SW hon. I liked doing it, I just got sick of having to think about food all the time, but it's a pretty flexible and fairly easy diet to do, I'm sure you'll do great on it. I'm glad you'll be checking in every now and then, I'd love to hear how you're getting on.

Oh no sorry to hear that!

I hope SW goes well :) Let us know how you get on x

Back